[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: .jpg (65 KB, 1160x629)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
I'm kinda retarded so while I know Dems/libs/lefties/Jews/etc always use bad faith arguments, I am a little worries that in their attempt to help Trump out with fake and gay "insurrection" charges, SCOTUS gave POTUS the ability to get away with all kinds of shit in the name of duty. Does anyone know what the decision actually means, especially since the banshees are suggesting Biden can unironically assassinate opponents in the name of "muh democracy"?

I've tried looking it up and I haven't really seen anything that counters that. The best article about it made fun of Sotomexican for suggesting this is the FIRST TIME POTUS can just get away with crimes when its obvious previous Presidents have. But that doesn't negate my fear.
>>
>>472858891
If you still care about american politics to any degree and haven't realized it's never going to get better, in fact only worse, you haven't thought hard and long enough about it yet.
>>
>>472859906
So the Dems are correct? They're usually not and are hyperbolic as fuck. But did the immunity decision literally give POTUS the ability to do whatever as long as he can argue that it's his obligation?
>>
>>472858891
it's kind of complicated, it doesn't really mean much in the long term. Nothing 'new' has been created, the court has only defined something that was presumed to exist for the past 200 years. The president hasn't grown in power suddenly as dems are calming, if anything their power has shrunk now that there is a limit on their immunity.

If you want a better breakdown watch this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZOqWCRMbOc
>>
>>472858891
forgot to add, in the short term, it means Chutkan is going to try to lump the acts in the indictment in with personal or campaign acts, rather than presidential acts, at which point Trump will appeal it all the way to SCOTUS, wasting more time as it goes back and forth. That is the entire reason they are angry. The trial isn't getting done before Trump wins the election, at which point he just makes it go away. That's why they're butthurt.
>>
File: 1696271223350512.jpg (72 KB, 1079x1070)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>472862111
Thanks, this actually explains it. SCOTUS was tasked with a question, not a major decision, but it delays the prosecution until after the election and that's why they're mad.
>>
>>472858891
Fren, this country is fully controlled by jews, from D.C. down to every state and MOST counties. Only jewish expulsion and a river of blood spilled from traitors and shitskins could save even small portions of the "United States" at this point.
>>
>>472862513
They're big mad. Also within Clarence Thomas's opinion he basically gave a not to judge Cannon in how she can dismiss the documents cases, as he strongly suggested he doesn't believe Jack Smith was legally appointed. Jailing him at the sentencing next week is their final cope in stopping orange man.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.