[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (247 KB, 782x729)
247 KB
247 KB PNG
lel, paliniggers looting themselves, i though hamas won and they still have total control, why cant they stop looters?
>>
>>472858913
Jews rape kids
>>
>>472858913
I mean, they're starving to death. Starve a mother and watch her eat her infant alive. ALL races do this.
>>
>defeat jews
>self destruct immediately afterwards
literally the 100% without a doubt best case scenario for white people. what's so funny to you about it?
and you people say that by supporting the palestine side we were asking to be flooded with muslims

turns out the only thing organizing muslims into invading white countries... was kikes. wacky.
>>
>>472859058
i wish we were this based, but if they were starving there would be massively more bodies
>>
According to the torah, amnon son of David raped his own sister Tamar then told her to fuck off
I'll bet this cumguzzling khazar whore has had similar or even raunchier fantasies
>>
>>472859312
The nation of Israel is dead
>>
>>472858913
post author's name
there's probably a berg or stein somewhere i bet
>>
When this thread dies, will you keep chanting to yourself "the thread of Pissrael is alive" anyway?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.