[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1711366641197041.png (355 KB, 528x528)
355 KB
355 KB PNG
>35 years old
>ugly charismaless nofriends beta male
>have boring wfh job
>no woman attracted to me ever
>never even flirted with a woman
>went to university, had many jobs - still not the slightest hint of pussy
>no friends since school
>lifted weights for years

In school I was probably much more of a loser than I realised, even though I had friends. I was never invited to any of the parties. I didn't go to the school prom and I still remember playing a video game on that night.

In university I had zero friends or social acquaintances. I remember the first week I was there, there were all these social events and I never attended any of them. It felt like university was a huge party for all normies, which I wasn't invited to.

I remember I had a crush on this girl during my first year at university in my class, and one time the fire alarm went off during a smaller class. We went outside and then were led to a building by the lecturer to shield ourselves from the weather before going back in. I realised the girl was standing right next to me as we milled about in the building, and I didn't turn to look at her. I just read this noticeboard repeatedly for around 10 minutes.

Tinder became popular when I was at university but I was already sucked punched twice by the r9kpill and then incel blackpill. After the latter, I spent the following year in a near-daze, with my loserdom totally explained.

I become the ugly loser nobody talks to within a day of all my jobs. I once worked at this shopping mall store during university, which probably had the most attractive girls per square feet of anywhere outside of university. I talked to no one, obviously.

I lived in London for a while for work and nothing changed. It was demoralising walking past busy pubs on my way home during evenings.

The idea of talking to a woman with the aim of any relationship seems insane, unrealistic, and reeking of desperation.
>>
>>472862016
Same, but not emotionally distraught over it like you. Pussy.

Maybe cuz I’m making lots of money
>>
Do you have autogynephilia by any chance?
>>
File: 1706432784641233.png (1.58 MB, 1280x703)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB PNG
>>472862016
I know that exact feel
>>
Shut up you nigger Indian faggot.

Anglos are the Supreme rulers of this planet.
We take what we want.
And our genes become even more turbo charged in Australia, where everything wants to kill you.

Women have to be worthy of me, not the other way around.
t. fit successful charismatic Anglo chad.
>>
>>472862016
Opposite for me. I'm turning 35 late this month. Things started goimg up for me at 30. Don't give up, mate. Motivational speeches are lame, but you need to improve yourself
>>
>>472862372
Even for a abbonigger Munda Indian like me, your comment reeks of untouchability and gayness. And btw Australia is ours :)
>>
why are you whiny? what is it that you want? lots of friends? lots of sex? WHY?
learn to enjoy life within yourself, not all these exterior things you can't truly control. do you like to cry all the time?
>>
>>472862016
Become the new ripper or something you Paki faggot.
>>
Sounds like you're your own worst enemy man. Practice doing some social exercises, even as simple as practicing small talk. Go out with the sole purpose of talking with 10 people. Go on meetup.com and pick something that interests you and meet some people. Most friends are met through other friends. Start today.
>>
>>472862016
>wfh
>>
Get a diary faggot.
>>
>>472862016
well better start living today 'cause it's not gonna get any better by bitching about it on 4chins. seize the day like in your japanese animes
>>
>>472862016
at the very least just remember that you are not alone.
>>
>>472862016
> Tinder became popular when I was at university but I was already sucked punched twice by the r9kpill and then incel blackpill. After the latter, I spent the following year in a near-daze, with my loserdom totally explained.
I hope you realize that this is all in your head because of this. Are you actually ugly? You say you work out and you have a wfh job, so presumably good.
This is all because of your actions. Even ugly people can talk to girls instead of looking at a board for 10 minutes.
>>
>>472862016
Welcome to the club brother
>>
>>472862016
Are you brown or white? If you’re brown, then just get an arranged marriage in India, fucking dumbass. You can rape your wife for free and she will say nothing except clean the house.
>>
File: 43252123.png (412 KB, 515x506)
412 KB
412 KB PNG
>>472862016
Stop watching Blade Runner and maybe you won't be a fucking loser
Go watch a family movie

Yes, I deleted my previous post just to add a PogO image.
I also added a reddit line. That's what you deserve, idiot.
>>
>>472862016
But worst of all.

>1pbtid
>>
>>472862016
>I remember I had a crush on this girl during my first year at university in my class, and one time the fire alarm went off during a smaller class. We went outside and then were led to a building by the lecturer to shield ourselves from the weather before going back in. I realised the girl was standing right next to me as we milled about in the building, and I didn't turn to look at her. I just read this noticeboard repeatedly for around 10 minutes.
You do realize "shooting le shot" as an ugly man improves nothing except your odds of a rape accusation. Don't ruminate over imaginary missed chances unless the hole is showing interest
>>
>>472862016
with that attitude, Anon...
Would you willing allow a thief into your home?
If yes...with that attitude, Anon.
If no, why would you entertain those thoughts?
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/20686650

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.