[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0398.jpg (160 KB, 1000x1500)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
Basically every “villain” in this game is someone who wants to overthrow the Jew world order and make the world a better place. The main antagonist of every game is actually the good guy. Since they want to overthrow America and Israel that means Snake the elite Mossad agent must stop them. It’s just like that Zohan movie.
>>
File: 1669553954559.png (137 KB, 300x300)
137 KB
137 KB PNG
Venom > Big Boss > Raiden > Solid
>>
>>472865847
I don't know if it's "libtarded," but literally everything Kojima has ever touched is fucking dogshit. Total pseud hack.
>>
>>472866146
Death Stranding was a masterpiece and You are Gay
>>
>>472865847
Revolver Ocelot is the hero of the story.
>>
>>472866199

good story about fatherly love for son and unity - of course jews hate it
>>
>>472866199
>Death Stranding was a masterpiece and You are Gay
Death Stranding is fucking DOGSHIT, just like everything else Kojima has made. I got it for free on PS+, and I want my money back. There isn't a bigger waste of time in all of video games. Every fucking mission is "walk slowly from A to B." OOOOOOOHHHHH, KOJIMA-SAN, THANK YOU"
>>
>>472865935
Raiden is massively underrated as a character because of how insanely popular Solid Snake was after MGS1, but he's basically the other side of the coin. Solid Snake was an attempt to create the perfect soldier through control of genetics, while Raiden was an attempt to create the perfect soldier through control of information.
>>
>>472865847
that was, uhhhhhh, kinda the point the game was making wasn't it? which is why Snake was ultimately betrayed by his masters (his whole mission was just an elaborate cover story, the actual plan was to inject him with a genetically engineered targeted biological weapon which he would expose the FoxHound operatives to, and which would eventually kill him too) and then why he goes rogue in the end and us working against the jewSA world order in the following game.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.