[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: DSC_9328.jpg (1.58 MB, 6000x4000)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB JPG
13 year-old chinkoid points pic related at cops and the community of slanteyes screams racism. What a fucking surprise...
https://apnews.com/article/utica-police-shooting-nyah-mway-myanmar-835e5c29eed93dc109108f668323d9f4
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOiY-_qZje4&rco=1
>>
This thug and his bicycle-riding friend fit the description of two people who had already robbed two others by brandishing a gunt.
The patrolling police stopped them to get their identities and to question about the robberies.
He ran, drew the gun, and during the scuffle got shot.

Here's the bodycam footage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOiY-_qZje4&rco=1
>>
>>472866883
So you're telling me this is a Tamir Rice moment with the chinks and the Media isn't saying shit about it? Damn get wrecked Lol
>>
>>472867249
>Brandishing a gunt
>>
>>472867451
Asians won't riot on command so there isn't a reason to care.
>>
>Name is Nyah
Guess that little bitch is never leaving the anime club
>>
they keep telling all these shootings are unjust because ayo muh toy guns but forget to mention that pellet guns are the actual gun just fitted with pellet barrel. only way to make sure it is not the 9mm is to take the slide back and check.
>>
>>472867636
Yeah, the (((media))) and their pets want cops to stand there and get shot to determine whether not it is real. They think they have trouble finding people willing to do the job now...
>>
>>472866883
>glock fags
>>
>>472867451
>>472867506
It was on NBC Nightly News last night for 30 seconds towards the end of the show. Nothingburger even if it was a nigger because it happens all the time with fake guns and nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>472866883
Don't point guns at cops..

Parents are niggers....so go figure
>>
>>472867506
>>472868256

Let's be honest. The only time we see Asians chimp out in America is when they have issues in school. Nobody gives a fuck about chinks unless they are designing our next consoles or Frying our noodles.

Cho and Elliot
>>
>>472866883
I wouldn't even point my big black finger at a cop because of shit like this.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.