[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0066.jpg (158 KB, 644x900)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
Why is the devouring mother archetype so common these days? I was talking to my coworkers about and none of them had anything nice to say about how their mothers helped them in life and most outright sabotaged them like not letting them get girlfriends, having to sneak out because they weren’t allowed outside, one even said his mom cried when he got a job and begged him to quit. I mean what the fuck is causing this?
>>
teaching women to read is the root of all societal ills
>>
>>472869476
Its their motherly instincts going haywire, if they had it their way their sons would never grow up past 3-5 years of age.

I wish that I could articulate it better but look at how they obsess over cute things and babies and dogs and horses. All things they can control and micro manage.
>>
>>472870002
But things have never been this bad fathers who cant or won’t keep them in check ruin their kids life and you end up with man children.
>>
>>472869476
Imagine wanting to please your mother and getting your dick chopped off before you even realized what it was for or as others call it
>Gender affirming care
>>
>>472869476
I'm so god damned sick of women these days. They ruined dating. They ruined marriage. They ruined relationships. But they want to sit here and whine about how men are so bad.
>>
>>472870002
With the prevalence of single motherhood and Pyrrhic court battles, I think a lot of them do it to get back at the dad. Having an emasculated, maladjusted little gerbil to boss around is just the icing on the cake.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.