[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Are you ready for Madam President Harris?

She will crush Trump btw. Biden is the only Democrat who can lose this election.
>>
>>472870010
But it says right there she's only at 10%
>>
>>472870010
KHive sisters it's our time!!
>>
>>472870010
What a disaster of a debate his image was already in the toilet and then the debate just put a firecracker in it and shattered it
>>
>>472870010
Are you from /biz/? 17 is larger than 10
>>
>>472870103
Once Biden drops out (inevitable at this point) she will get a massive boost because:
>Democrats will be re-energised to now have a viable candidate
>Young people and women excited about first female president
>POC excited at first black woman president
>She has none of Biden's age-related weaknesses and the large number of swing voters concerned about them will flip back to Democrats.

Let's face it. Nobody outside the MAGA cult wants Trump's election-denying, self-aggrandising, Putin dick-sucking, felon ass in the White House. A lot of people however are more scarred of a senile old man who doesn't know where he is half the time having control of the country. Replacing Biden with a vibrant younger leader will end this indecision.
>>
File: 1689671765960820.png (92 KB, 768x687)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
lol
lmao
>>
Lmao no one trusts Kamala
>>
>>472870103
The percentage there is the predicted chance that she will win the election, knowing what we know now.
This means it's the product of the chance that she wins in a matchup versus Trump and the chance that she even replaces Biden in the first place.
>>
>>472870401
>what is a trend
>>
File: kamalabet-640x480.jpg (43 KB, 640x480)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>Yeah, girl I’m out here in these streets
>these extremists, as they say — they ‘not like us.’
>>
I'm sure the plan was always for Biden to die or become ill and kamala takes over as the first female president. I bet she's turning the heating down in the white house and feeding him fatty foods.
>>
>>472870612
Nobody wants your jeet bitch, you fuckin paki.
>>
This is for who will win the Presidency. Biden is still the extreme favorite to be the nominee.
>>
>>472870010
There is no "Vote".
Biden has been discarded. The Jews have crowned Trump as the new President. You will OBEY.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.