[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Ist there any non-egoistical reason for a relationship?
-because you are horny
-because you are lonely
-because less chores
-because more Money/less cost per Person
That is all me, me, me reasons.
>>
>>472872348
Well yeah, there's love and a cultivation of your woman and children (if applicable)
But less and less seem to care about this one.
>>
>>472872348
>horniness is about me, not procreation
>loneliness is about me, not functional relationships
>chores are about me, not keeping a living space comfortable for others
>financial burdens are about me, not supporting others
Your PoV is fucked. You are describing mutualism, and calling it selfish.
>>
>>472872589
Ah, but you only love and care for your family because YOU WANT them to be happy. It all comes down to you and your selfish desires.
>>
>>472872589
I mean there is "Go forth and multiply" but more than that?
>>
>>472872670
I get your point but I feel you now got two people scratching each others back because they want their back scritched.
>>
>>472872348
hitler said to breed
>>
>>472873358
>I feel
The fuck is that supposed to mean? You're supposed to be braining, not feefeeing.
>>
>>472872348
>incel thread
>>
>>472873736
Come on sparky don't be like that.

You made a fair point with fulfilling your needs makes two people happier instead of one still you do it for your gain, do you not?
>>
>>472872719
Leave it to the Jew to spin love into some twisted thing.
>>
>>472875592
I already told you your point of view was erroneous. Stop distilling something complex to a singular motive.
We aren't even discussing the complexities of benefits provided to those outside the range of direct interaction.
>>
>>472872779
A family structure fulfills the base reason we are here in a simple format but is not the only way.
We are here to subdue evil and make something from nothing.
Create new heavenly souls.
>>
>>472875873
What, do you not want your family to be happy? Can you not detect sarcasm? Surely if you didn't want your family to be happy then you wouldn't do anything for them, so it's all about you and what you want.
>>
>>472872348
BZZZZZZZT! NOT FUCKING POLITICAL, KYS
>>
>>472875881
So your point is by bonding people and their community gets happier and egoism is the wrong scale to measure by, correct?

>>472876280
With male loneliness, incels, femcel and declining birthrates this is of relevance.
>>
File: file.png (317 KB, 500x550)
317 KB
317 KB PNG
>>472872348
>>
Germans are unloving robotic spergs: The thread
>>
>>472877443
Egoism is a tool of evaluation, not a scale by which to measure.
>>
Hylic thread, you have no higher consciousness.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.