[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (2).jpg (24 KB, 678x452)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
"GO BACK TO EUROPE, YOU SHITTY INVADER. GO BACK TO WHERE YOUR COWARD SHITTY STARVING ANCESTORS FLED AWAY!!"
>>
File: 1719948328462.webm (1.46 MB, 270x480)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB WEBM
N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R
>>
>>472873434
Lol, you're brown Lmao. Can you even imagine? I'd kill myself. You're welcome for the civilization. You won't do shit, btw.
>>
>>472873434
Based. Imagine dressing up in Nazi gear and trying to reason with the people your ideology claim are subhuman and should be exterminated. Then gets surprise when those people you and your ideology hates beat you senselessly and merciless. White cucks are really fucking pathetic and comical.
>>
>>472873434
I'm more than sure that this guy is some kind of Pedro Sanchez Whitstein.
>>
>>472873434
>>472876466
Not a real Nazi. Armband has to be on the left, not the right.
>>
File: muh Aztecs.jpg (5 KB, 144x90)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
Very Based

Take Your jews, abrahamic religions, and get the FFFFFUCK out of Aztec lands!!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.