[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1663875882120848.jpg (416 KB, 1723x1723)
416 KB
416 KB JPG
Fix housing
Create jobs
Deport illegal immigrants

No-nonsense common sense politics. Why doesn't anyone else get it?
>>
>>472874532
Fuck Canadians
>>
>>472874532
Invest and maintain/ improve infrustructure. Improve quality of life for citizens and provide more opportunities. Protect citizens and their rights. Maintain law and order. Maintain geopolitical hegemony etc etc. Basic empire building and maintaining lol
>>
>>472874532
>>472874608
He’s so based bros
>>
>>472874532
he literally won't do any of that.

He's never had a real job in his life, he's a retarded Campus Conservative vibes.

married his Venezuelian secretary which is gross

is fucking weird and has incel vibes, his child is non-verbal Autistic.

He supports Israel more than he supports Canada and would send Canadian soldiers to war for Israel.

He was against comfy CERB. he says Liberals are the real racists like an idiot boomer. his deputy is currently an openly Lesbian Jewish Zionist.

No.

I'll stay with Dark Justin sending in horses to smash convoy retards, and a near royal French bloodline.

Not some guy who was adopted, and his adopted father later came out as Homosexual, and who only appeals to clownishly fat rural Canadian stoners.
>>
>>472874532
>Fix housing
>Create jobs
>Deport illegal immigrants

he can't/won't
he won't/can't
he can't/won't

this country is unredeemable, any politician who has 0 problems with Indians COULD NEVER fix this country
>>
>>472875812
I don't understand why they think he can create jobs, or why he would lower the housing value of his voters?

He just wants to give tax cuts to rich people. That is the only part of the platform he's really articulated. lol
>>
>>472875269
Kinda based I guess
>>
>>472874532
we're ready, pagjeet singh in true brownoid fashion didn't respect the will of canadians who chose a liberal minority government and now here we are waiting
>>
>>472874532
>Why doesn't anyone else get it?

they do get it, but the Stalin method wins every time:

>It's not the people who vote that count, it's the people WHO COUNT THE VOTES
>>
>>472874532
Until he comes out and says he will deport indians, I'm voting PPC

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.