[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Trump and Epstein sure were close.

I remember how you niggers were saying "Trump isn't tweeting about Epstein because he doesn't want to interfere with the case" and then after Epstein was murdered he was still silent and there was no good explanation as to why the "Obama was born in Kenya and vaccines cause autism" tweeter in chief had nothing to say.

Then there was how he would disclose everything but the Epstein files:
https://x.com/MeidasTouch/status/1798393295254831522?t=0wGa72ljnokwATGHuTTINQ&s=19

He's providing cover for pedophiles.
>>
>>472881782
Don't care still voting Trump.
>>
>>472881782
Just purge these pedos from the world.
>>
>Multiple messages left
What were the contents of those messages?
Was Trump ever seen doing anything unethical or illegal?
Are you just trying to smear Trump, a politician you can't buy or defeat, by implication?

And lastly, do you think the general public doesn't see this too?
>>
>>472882042
It might be that he was enjoying the underaged arm candy and was propositioned more and that's when he cut ties. That's my theory.
>>
what the fuck op
I'm not gonna lie, I am a former trump voter.
this really is hilarious watching him crash and burn.
Lets be serious a second OP, we CANNOT let this guy have the nuclear codes.
>>
>>472883006
He might give it to an underaged Russian spy?
>>
>>472881782
The thing is is that no one cares. Trump fans love him regardless and would never care even if true. No one cares about Trump and Epstein. We do care about real shitbags and Epstein though, the ones who are protected and don't have to worry about political whisper campaigns arising in random internet shitholes.
>>
File: trannypepe.png (242 KB, 664x574)
242 KB
242 KB PNG
>>472881782
OMG IT'S SO OVER!

Kill yourself troon
>>
File: 1707013457934368.jpg (49 KB, 469x312)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>472883454
>Meidas
Look at these disgusting jews. You can almost smell that photo.
>>
>>472881782
Wow, I might care if this wasn't literally the 4th time you've pulled this move. Get new material, at least.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.