[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: covidpositive.png (30 KB, 1913x1641)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
If the parties collude using kayfabe to maintain power, then this current presidential crisis was planned.

The question is: why would they plan something so damaging to themselves?

Drama. Its for drama.

But if it was already a given that Trump would win, why do they need to double up the drama?

Distraction. From what?

Oh, you know, the mass murder of tens of millions of people.

Looking back at the studies that said that the vaccine was effective, notice they don't count the first 2 weeks as vaxxed, and they don't count deaths during that period as vaxxed, but they do count them as unvaxxed deaths. Even from placebo this would be a 4% distortion, but if the vaxx caused deaths within those 2 weeks, they are counted as unvaxxed deaths, and deaths that happens outside the study timeframe don't get counted. Thus, the numbers were always biased and all doctors study statistics and so they knew this.

Let me ask you: did a doctor give you a prescription for the vax? Ask those you know who did get it: did they get a prescription or did they hear about it on TV as *ask* for it?

Everyone I know who took it says they did not *actually get a prescription for it*.

So, this is evidence in my eyes that millions of doctors conspired to mass-inject the vax but they didn't want to be culpable for the outcome. Plausible deniability.

Conspired? Could a conspiracy that size escape notice? Sadly, yes. This is exactly how MKULTRA worked. It wasn't just a handful of agents doing mind control experiments on unsuspecting victims, no. All across the nation Universities and Hospitals participated in the program: a secret known by tens of thousands, and yet if it wasn't for Senator Church, the public would never have known about it.

They all knew covid vax was not safe, but they went along anyway.

Anyway, back to current Drama.

Don't think.
>>
2 pbtid, take that filtters.
>>
I know several doctors who's career went through the roof when they complied. One in particular is most distrubing. She was a lab technician who had mentioned the vax looking like the mark of the beast (as her father had warned her of shortly before he died the year before).

Yet, few months later, she's changed her tune, and is now in charge of 2 hospitals!
>>
20 minutes and no ignores, no bots, no replies.

Really?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.