[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Yesterday I visited NYC and saw a mom with a child, begging for money to cause petty.

I do not even see this in my third world country.

How low can these scammers go without social services doing something?

Disgusting.
>>
>>472884871
take the baby, jail the mom. Unfit mothers should be punished, assuming it's even their kid. You get one DUI and CPS can take your kids from you, but this shit goes unchecked. Disgusting.
>>
>>472884871
Those are probably gypsies practicing their ancient indian begging culture.
>>
>>472884871
Our cities have acquired all the trappings of the 3rd world.
> beggars with kids
> mass vagrancy
> illiterate men hocking garbage
> car horns used in place of turn signals
> trash everywhere
> cheap stores that front criminal schemes
> thievery and rape are ubiquitous
> human feces on sidewalks
> slum lord non-white politicians
> failing schools

We had a civilization that was a barrel of fine champagne and we allowed Jews to tell us we needed to stir in more sewage to fix the taste.
>>
>>472885991
Your youth gangs aren't young enough yet. When the beggers with children just toss the children aside to feed for themselves and the orphanage system is unable to care for them is when you have truely descended.
Once you have a street urchin epidemic then you can consider a place third world.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.