[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3009-1.jpg (2.02 MB, 1536x864)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB JPG
Why haven't you taken the homesteading pill yet, /pol/?
>>
>>472888686
im offgrid homesteading in wyoming right now
>>
>>472888686
Because my generation is still waiting on the affordable housing pill. We might have to take the housing price collapse pill first.
>>
>>472888686
Working up to it
>>
>>472888729
Based, my buddy had a ranch in Wyoming (forgot where exactly, was pretty close to Utah) but he inspired me to start something of my own even if it was a lot smaller
>>
>>472888686
I did, bought a dump of an old farm. Made it livible myself and doing the harder yard work while my wife takes care of the greenhouse & smaller yardwork.
Next up is more animals, only got chickens atm.

Fuck my generation who's too lazy to do anything themselves and would die from hunger if the local supermarket closed.
>>
>>472888686
the air and land and water is poison
and how do you plan to pay taxes?
>>
>>472888729
Starlink?
>>
>>472888686
Homesteading hasn't existed in the Lower 48 in a century.
>You're a smallhold farmer?Cool.
>you garden?
Cool.
>you run 1000 head of beef animals?
Cool.
>you post nonsense on YouTube the first time you do something?
gitthefuckouttahere
>>
I did but then a big twister came and my house flew over a house and landed in a parallel universe.
>>
File: 1708042054298.jpg (28 KB, 300x499)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>472888686
Every time i leave the city, i feel sad. all the people are poor and stupid. It's so dark and quiet at night. all the stores close at 5pm. i have to go to In-laws lakehouse/ hunting Land this weekend, and im absolutely dreading it. i dont even like driving on country roads between cities. I'll drive an extra hour if i can avoid getting off interstate.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.