[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
>>472891339
or maybe the nigga just cant drive
>>
>>472891339
Guy must be part cat
>>
>>472891457
You don't drive planes you mongoloid
>>
>>472891339
Link nigger.
>>
File: saved by God.jpg (76 KB, 620x430)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>472891339
>But my mind was racing. I thought about speaking to him, but would that just distract him? And besides, what would I say? I thought about making a phone call to my wife, or sending texts to my family. But would that be even worse for them? To have some chilling message from their father on their mobile phone from beyond the grave? I was in a crisis but for the first time in my life, I just sat there, doing nothing.

>For a few minutes we ascended. Justin turned and it was clear that we were heading for the little grassy airstrip. It was also clear that we weren’t going to reach it. We managed to clear a tiny hamlet and the plane began to lurch from side to side.

>The ground began to rush up quickly and there were hedges in front of us. I remember thinking, “So this is it, this is how it ends”. When people say that their life flashed before them when they thought they were about to die, it is rubbish. All I could think of was how much there was I still wanted to do and the impact my death would have on others — my girls were still so little and the boys were only just finding their way in the world.

>The ground was still rushing up very quickly; the green fields were very close and we were approaching at a slight incline. I imagined there would be a loud bang and then everything would go black and then that would be it. It didn’t seem that bad. But as the banner touched the ground, the plane nose-dived from about 38 feet, according to the accident report. We hit the ground nose first and then there was this huge noise, which I can still hear to this day, followed by an appalling silence. But I could see light. I remember thinking, “I’m not dead”. My nose was about six inches from the grass, and I was suspended upside down in my seat, held by my seat belt. Had it been six more inches, it would have broken my neck.
>>
>>472891339
:You get the jews you deserve.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.