[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I for the life of me have no idea why anybody would work a bs job to barely afford a living. It seems to me unless you get a good white color job / trade that makes the hard work at least semi worthwhile it doesn't make sense to work. I would literally rather be homeless and just eat in a soul kitchen for the rest of my life than deal with the soul crushing that is washing dishes or any of that bs
>>
>>472895838
don't leave it up to the employer to make your work worthwhile
if you don't want to wash dishes, do something else
allowing yourself to half ass your work will make you get shitty jobs in the first place, since no one wants to pay anyone who doesn't work at least to expectations
that being said, there are those jobs with ridiculous standards, so just avoid working there

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.