[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Will Europeans finally invest in air conditioning?
>>
>>472896521
Even if it was real, I won't be around to suffer from it so I don't give a shit
>>
>>472896521
Europe and the US could shut every fossil fuel processing asset it owns and it would do nothing to stop this supposed climate change as China became the dominant world power over night
>>
>>472898101
I was thinking we should build a giant beach umbrella
>>
We adapt, like always
>>
>>472896521
it's real... but it's from jewish geo-engineering
>>
>>472896521
too many fatties. we need a hotter earth to slim them down
>>
>>472896521
why don't they put a giant molten salt reactor there and take advantage of the starter conditions?
>>
>>472901974
There are endangered fish so they can't build anything there
>>
they'll just hire BBC to fan them
>>
>>472896521
>Will Europeans finally invest in air conditioning?
No, it's cold here. We don't have wasteland and deserts in Europe really.
>>
>>472896521
>it's hot out
>pic of two faggots
jewish filth
>>
>>472896521
>hottest place in America gets very hot during solar maximum
>It's ogre
I hate journalists so much.
Jou
>>
>>472902525
fish in a desert?
>>
>>472896521
>bitching about the heat in Death Valley
The only people who live there are indians( native americans)
>>
It is literally a unique geological feature and it is always fuckin hot. The city nearby is named Furnace Creek for fucks sake.
>>
>>472896521
OMG ITS HOT OUT THIS IS LITERALLY DA EARTH BURNING
>>
>>472902877
Life finds a way
>>
>>472902877
There are little ecosystems all throughout the american desert west that come to life when you get the rare flood. Like when burning man got rained out and all the sea monkey lice in the sand woke up and started biting the hippies.
>>
>>472896521
>Those backtits
>>
>>472896521
if it turned out all the faked data and pseudo science was real then it would still take 1000 years before the Earth became inhospitable, and since they've stated a dozen times over we've passed the point of the damage being reversible, there's no sense in changing anything we do in terms "green energy" and put all efforts into interplanetary travel

>>472897171
atta boy
>>
>>472896521
When I trained there it would commonly hit upper 20s. I can easily see it being 130 with a window of error. It's the hottest place in the US and it's mid summer. Wtf do you expect?
>>
>>472904329
A record implies it would be hotter than any previous year since they started recording the temperature. Yes, it's hot. But it could still get hotter.
>>
>>472896521

Are they measuring the air temperatures or the ground temperatures?
>>
>>472896521
>Death Valley is hotter than ever
I'd be curious if the way they measure the temperature, or which sensors they used, or the placement of sensors, etc, has changed of the last couple of decades

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.