[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ve7dg.jpg (37 KB, 400x321)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
What does being friends mean? What is a friend supposed to do? What I am supposed to do with or for a friend? Please help, I have been called a friend and I feel absolutely nothing! What should I do? I have no emotional understanding of friendship. What I am supposed to do with a fucking friend, arrrgh? Please help!
>>
Bump!
>>
>>472897322
Only normies have friends.
>>
File: 1597933655936.jpg (75 KB, 618x741)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>472897322
I am your friend
>>
>>472897322
A friend is someone who stands shoulder-to-shoulder with you even when everyone else is against you...

ESPECIALLY when everyone else is against you.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (5 KB, 329x153)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>472897322
A friend is just an eneny you haven't made yet.
>>
>>472897615
Fuck off kike
>>
>>472897615
Hey, Jesus I love you so much! Thank you frend!
>>
>>472897644
A friend also doesn't necessarily pad your ego when your shit is fucked up.
For instance, this is a /bant/ topic, not /pol/.
>>
>>472897322 digits
sounds like you may either be suffering from a lack of experience or true autism
a friend is someone you have found trust in someone you play, travel and bond with. someone you have much in common with and share time with for leisure and convenience
it's a relationship of common interests and mutual benefit
it should come naturally
what to do and where to go
and if not you two usually move on with no hard feelings
paths diverge all the time
anyways, i hope you get it
>>
u dont hav friends frog
>>
>>472897322
Got to have friends, OP. Or you'll go completely insane. I'm your internet friend but you need to go collect those souls. Join a horse club.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.