[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1696302218600.jpg (115 KB, 1558x1100)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
Why is RFK Jr. the only candidate talking about banning private equity firms and foreign investors from buying American homes?

Why does Biden or Trump not speak about the median house price for a single family home reaching over 450k? Foreign and private investors have already bought 30% of all residential real estate.
>>
>>472898595
I can’t wait to vote for him
>>
Remember when JFK said: "Your sons will wake up homeless on the land their great grandfathers conquered?"

You'll need a time machine to undo that, now that total fruition has been acheived on that front.

America and everything in it, is now owned by Non Americans and like 80 guys at Blackrock who have infinite money through the counterfeiting horn of plenty, and your sons and daughters will own absolutely nothing in Ameirca.

Making them free to feed off its Death.
>>
yea like holy shit people are retarded. he's talking about them now a days like they are retarded. and thats the correct way of putting it
>>
RFKjr for the fuck those guys vote
>>
I WILL vote for that Kennedy nigga.
I am allowed at least the satisfaction of a protest vote.
>>
>>472898595
>Why is RFK Jr. the only candidate talking about banning private equity firms and foreign investors from buying American homes?
Because those firms own the others.
>>
File: 1698768679550.png (94 KB, 1609x829)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
It's looking grim, boys. Soon you'll have to be a CEO to afford a home.
>>
>>472898595
You know why
>>
>>472898595
Source that he does this?
>>
>>472900393
https://www.isidewith.com/candidates/robert-kennedy-jr-2/policies/housing
>>
>>472900393
>Should the government implement rent control policies to limit the amount landlords can charge for rent?
for how much this board rallies against landlords and hates vaccines you'd think RFK Jr. would be at 80% but the way it looks he's priced out of the election. Let's hope Trump does anything for the average man and doesn't send us to WW3 to die for Israel.
>>
>>472900756
Based. Gottfried Feder had the same idea. I think I'll be voting Kennedy
>>
File: 1714462833664347.jpg (139 KB, 960x1039)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
also rfk explained the reason ukraine and russia is in war is because america forced them to not take a peace deal, because they forced ukraine to give THEM land basically.
i mean this is how stupid america is right now
>>
>>472901693
Wish he wasn't zogged. He'd be a perfect candidate
>>
>>472902854
I think he thinks no more about jews than massie but not quite as less that amount. the walking around with them with their flags thing, idk. meeting certain ones. no pictures of him i dont think of going to the wall and wearing the cuck hat dont think
>>
>>472898595
>fake number go up
>>
File: RFKonImmigration.jpg (214 KB, 1423x841)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>472900756
There's only mention of stopping foreign investors from buying, no mention of investment firms/banks/LLCs/corpos/immigrants.
So I guess the Chinese will have to hop the border and find a job in order to buy housing under RFK.
>>
>>472901693

>entering brainstorming conspiracy theory land

what happened to this dude as a kid?

his eyes are so dead, it's given "i've been sexually traumatized since birth and now I've just stopped fighting."

the fucking in the white house clearly was staged. they said "we need someone to do something scandalous to take the news cycle off of our psychopath jaunt and genocide in Gaza"

given his proximity to Biden and "his crew", I'm wondering if he's even been involved in their child sex trafficking rings, and this is what he's turned into as an adult...someone they just call when they need someone to do weird shit like this.

> exiting conspiracy theory land
>>
>>472898595
Because the uniparty sees no issue with it.
>>
File: rfk-falconry.gif (34 KB, 193x275)
34 KB
34 KB GIF
based king
>>
>>472898595
Cause that’s antiPeoplePretendingToBeSemetic

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.