[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Twitter is chalk full of videos of ignorant, disgusting niggers nigging- do not watch those videos. There will be posts from cultists saying that they want Trump supporters rounded cup and executed- do not engage with them. Laugh and move on. The government under Jill Biden's leadership will do everything they can to destroy the country- and that sucks. We have to deal with it for 7 more months, and that's it. Do not lose your mind. Do not let them win.

Drop ways that you meditate, methods you have, things that you do, or other things that you think about to keep your mind healthy. Do NOT let the kikes take your mind.

And no not, under any circumstances, read the image title.
>>
keep moving forward. Simple as
>>
File: 1716491034985231.png (749 KB, 1200x1056)
749 KB
749 KB PNG
I stopped using twitter because of how badly I hate niggers (justified), so I browse /x/, meditate, read philosophy, and practice Traumatic Release Exercise. And while this may sound counter productive (I assure you its not), but at the office, when a woman or a diversity nigger opens their retarded mouth about politics, I jump right in, calmly and factually point out the fact that they dont know what they are talking about. It's actually a great way of making myself feel better. Just yesterday some cunt in my office was talking about how afraid she was about project 2025, and I said loudly but calmly "but you didn't read project 2025- you don't know what it is." and she pissed and shat and bitched but finally admitted that she hadn't read it. Feels good man. Keep me sane.
>>
I ring the feds up and complain at them until they put me onto their manager
>>
>>472899533
I will send you cassettes in the mail for 50k/yr
>>
>>472900010
I am an FBI informant. I inform them that they are gay.
>>
>>472899533
>chalk full
The what now?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.