[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: wrong pronouns.jpg (126 KB, 1059x935)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
This transphobe was also denied access to her luggage which contained her thyroid medication and her mothers medication. She will never fly with United Airlines again and will be charge with a hate crime

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/2fQ26VhMYkA

Let this be a lesson to you chuddie bigots.
>>
dumb karen wgaf
>>
>>472900708
You wouldn't call a flight attendant a nigger. So why would you misgender one?
>>
I bet she was being a cunt about it and causing a scene
>>
>>472901130
Oh look I was right

United
>A party of three traveling out of San Francisco today was not allowed to board following a discussion about having too many carry-on items. The matter was resolved and the customers took a later United flight to finish their trip.”

>Her version
Longoria did concede there was a carry-on item issue
She suggested that since her mother was not allowed to pre-board with her and her child, she wound up with extra carry-on items for the two of them
Upon reaching the aircraft door, her toddler was having a “meltdown”

https://liveandletsfly.com/mother-unjust-removal-united-airlines/
>>
File: th-2104728947.jpg (37 KB, 474x471)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>472900923
That is where you are wrong.
>>
File: bigots.jpg (80 KB, 928x346)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>472901367
>https://liveandletsfly.com/mother-unjust-removal-united-airlines/

Fuck off Bigot.
>>
>>472900859
The name Karen is of Hebrew origin, with multiple meanings and connections to Jewish culture. Here are some interesting facts about the name Karen in a Jewish context:

Hebrew Meaning: The Hebrew word “Keren” (קרן) means “ray” (as in ray of sunshine), “horn” or “antler”, “foundation”, but also symbolically means “power”.

TL;DR: Cool it with the antisemitism
>>
>>472900708
She voted for this.
>>
>>472900923
>call black person nigger
> call man "sir"
false equivalence, troon
>>
>>472900923
How the fuck am I supposed to k ow their gender if they don't even fucking know? People should be asked if they are a man or a woman, and if their answer doesn't match their chromosomes, they should be shot.
>>
File: IMG_4731.jpg (141 KB, 1179x650)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>472900708
>You call them flight attendants now, that's the politically correct term. But back in my day we called the lady flight attendants 'stewardesses' and we called the male flight attendants, well, you know...
STEWARDS!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.