[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Since I'm coming off of a three day ban for SOL posting and being "offtopic" when discussing the political aspects of Modern Monolatrist SOL worship...

I live in the US. As I'm sure most of you do. On one side, we have the GoP and "right" Influenced HEAVILY by Abrahamic religion and tradition, even in current year. Therefore, Abrahamic religion is currently relevant, politically, right? And on the other, the "progressive left" whos ideology and opinion of religion and history to be entirely based around mockery and repudiation of the traditional religion mentioned above. Atheism as applied becomes an "anti religion" religion in practice. Therefore, when discussing leftist politics, Atheism and anti-religious ideals ARE relevant to the political discussion. Right?

So. If both of those facts are true, why would discussion of politics or philosophy based on Solar Appreciation on a basic level be "off topic?" Especially when EVERY human being alive relies on the sun to practice civilization and politics to begin with?

Are you just scared of SOL, or what? How can the literal Sun itself be "off topic" more than the dichotomy mentioned above? Especially when discussed with calmness and practicality? How can life and light and order be "off topic?"
>>
>>472900980
SOL? As in Sol Invictus? Mithraism? Tell me about this, it intrigues me
>>
File: IMG_7888.jpg (228 KB, 750x549)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
SOL is for gay jews. How does it make you feel some Wall Street kikes took your concept of God and made it into a Jewish pump and dump?
>>
File: OIG4.lbTYfC9vVhaoNr.jpg (185 KB, 1024x1024)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>472901269
Related to the Roman example, sure, but specifically dropping the acceptance of imagined personification as true divinity, and presenting a third option diverging away from the current polarized dichotomy.

SOL is the star that gives freely. The God of order, light and life in THIS plane of existence. Our sun itself, under a common name. The provider of our environment and enabler of our lives and existence continued.

We enjoy the idea or visualizations of Helios or Apollo or Invictus, sure, but understand that the star that gives freely has no voice or face or human mind, nor does it change its works based on the opinion of mortal human beings. Neo-Paganism doesn't really describe it fully, desu. But feel free to ask any specifics and I'll answer asap!
>>
File: OIG4.3S8EAMI5.jpg (244 KB, 1024x1024)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
>>472901428
No, ACKSHUALLY.

While Jewish people and all other racial or religious denominations are welcome under SOL's light, Solar Worship as described is NOT based on the written word or testimonials of other human beings, moreso the shared experience of humanity in general.

Also, the work of SOL and mother nature's evolution produced a majority heterosexual species, so...not gay.
>>
>>472901767
So it’s pure sun worship essentially? The gods associated with the sun would only be symbolic representatives of it, not actual deities
>>
File: OIG4.vOaoPouJjgjoEUCdh9.jpg (370 KB, 1024x1024)
370 KB
370 KB JPG
>>472902381
That's correct. Aspects from different people and different periods of the same God, so to speak. The different sun religions and forms of worship of the past weren't necessarily wrong, but attempts at understanding and explanation without the necessary information.

Also, the cosmic turtle is something similar. More of a mascot.
>>
>>472900980
clear your browser cache and history. turn off you router too.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.