[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GO AWAY ALREADY.png (186 KB, 742x386)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
BOOMERS, FUCK OFF!

Retire! Leave! Go. The. Fuck. AWAY!

It's 2024 and you insufferable skeezy old faggots are STILL HOGGING ALL THE JOBS AND MONEY. Everyone so fucking tired of you shitheads robbing TWO GENERATIONS of their income and opportunities because YOU DON'T WANNA LIVE LIKE IT'S NOT 1980 ANYMORE.

Imagine a fat disgusting asshole of a person who is constantly eating and complaining and rolling around like a massive hog that got so fucking big that the farmer can't slaughter it so it keeps hoovering food and demanding more and just being A BIG GROSS AND REPULSIVE CREATURE THAT WANTS TO DRAG EVERYHING INTO ITS NASTY SMELLY SHITTY ORBIT

That's the boomers personified. Fuck every last one of you. Your work sucks. Your stories suck. You can't use computers. You don't know anything anymore and all of your advice stopped being valid after 2008. Blow ten million dicks and drive off into a big gay sunset so we can start to clean up the FAT GROSS WATERY SHIT that you took all over the floor and left behind for ALL OF US.

FUCK YOU
>>
File: Yuri - 4 stages.jpg (16 KB, 325x306)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>472901517
>everybody born between two arbitrary dates is why my dick never gets hard anymore
You're a fucking retard. Or a Russian, which is the same, really.
>>
>>472901770

ok boomer
>>
>>472901517
I'd agree with you except you sound like the type of faggot who also says "Boomers never taught me anything" as an excuse for not knowing how to change your oil or cook scrambled eggs during an age of informational abundance and unprecedented access to knowledge.
>>
>>472901951

>I'd agree with you except

boomer manipulation on display
>>
>>472901517
just say you're mad at your parents dude fuck
>>
>>472901517
Shut the fuck up, renter. I want your ass bleeding into paying my social security for the next 20 years. My international cruises don’t pay for themselves.

Stupid bitch.
>>
>>472901517
I do HVAC and most of my residential work is for boomers. If they have that shitty boomer attitude of bootstrap and fuck you got mine, I release termites in their attic. Good luck figuring it out before your window sills have little mounds of termite dust from the damage they do.
>>
>>472901517
>Imagine a fat disgusting asshole of a person who is constantly eating and complaining and rolling around like a massive hog that got so fucking big that the farmer can't slaughter it so it keeps hoovering food and demanding more and just being A BIG GROSS AND REPULSIVE CREATURE THAT WANTS TO DRAG EVERYHING INTO ITS NASTY SMELLY SHITTY ORBIT
sounds like a neet incel.
>>
File: Perfect State.jpg (134 KB, 696x464)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>472903665
>I release termites in their attic.
What does that accomplish?
>>
>>472904346
Boomer destruction
>>
>>472904428
No, that just wrecks the house. You have the ethical standards of a sleazy lawyer or politician. Perhaps you should change careers if you have no sense of honour in your craft, apprentice.
>>
>>472903665
Based as fuck.
>>
>>472904566
I work on heating and cooling, the structural integrity of a shitty boomers home is of no concern to me.
>>
WELL SAID MY FREN. soon they will have to die, they are all fat sad sacks of shit.
>>
>>472904566
It is a larp. No HVAC guy works 12 hour days to release termites in random attics. You have to procure the termites first.
>>
>>472901517
This post is lame and isn't going to hurt the boomers feelings, they don't even browse this website retard. Know ur demographics.
>>
>>472901517
Ha. Wall of text. Generational Warfare is gay and Jewish.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.