[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
Flag
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719969094.jpg (65 KB, 863x774)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
What can be done to defeat the ayy menace?
>>
They're demons!
https://youtu.be/fqrW2eDpZK8
>>
i use aggressive mimicry to subvert jewish talking points and narratives. i pretend to be jewish and say the most outrageous things i think i can get away with that jews will be forced to defend.
>>
cause & effect, action & reaction. they're so easy to manipulate it can become rather mundane.
>>
>>472901686
Forbid blurry potatoe cameras
>>
>>472901944
>aggressive mimicry

Fascinating tactic. I'm assuming you're suggesting it could work on the ayy menace too. Writing this down, thank you.
>>
File: 1676488330404527.jpg (100 KB, 666x874)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
read "rules for radicals" and you will see what i mean. jews have had an increasingly heavy workload trying to juggle the kulture of cognitive dissonance they have fostered. i am here merely to make that load heavier by the day.
>>
>>472901686
the name of Jesus Christ
>>
>>472901838
This is one of the few things that makes me spooked
>>
It's simple, bring me their queen for repeated insemination.
>>
>>472901686
Nothing but its fun to know they know we know.
>>
>>472901686
aliens cant stand when retards suck my cock, so we always have that option...
>>
File: YsLm3mk.jpg (252 KB, 1600x1600)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
>>472903655
>We know that they are lying, they know that they are lying, they even know that we know they are lying, we also know that they know we know they are lying too, they of course know that we certainly know they know we know they are lying too as well, but they are still lying. In our country, the lie has become not just moral category, but the pillar industry of this country.
>>
File: yhsjh8rjsj4a1.jpg (332 KB, 2076x2076)
332 KB
332 KB JPG
>>472901686
s̸̛̗͗̈́͗̔̈́E̶͕̱̦̣̻͐͊͐̏̍̎ͅn̸̤̜̭̉̾͌̾͋̇D̶͔̳̣͚͚̞͂̀́͐̈́̈͋̚̕͝ ̵̢̠͍̤̣̗͖̭͉̝̽ď̶̡̺̭͖̝͓̒͌͋I̵͚̦͍̟̖̭̰͈̻̤̞͑̽͋̂̽͘͜͝͠͝c̵̢̩̬̳̥̖̪͑͛̋́͊͒͋̃̑͘͝͝ͅK̴̡̨̢̢̢̟͕̙̜͚͖͙̾̈́͌̈́̓́̔͊͝ͅ ̶̡̠̘̜̟̠͂̆ͅp̴̢̞̼̖̞͇̊̈́̍͒̀́͐Ȋ̷̡̹͕̗̟͇͈͙̱̦̼̫̬̌̆̄͆̌̕c̸̛͍̭̞̙̺̉̊̍̓̒͘Ş̴̧̻̹̭̖͋̄̌̂̓̀͒̍͒̑́́͘ ̷̧̘̜̦̻̮͍̠̝̻͕̠̹̀͛͂͒̾͐̈̄̐̆̊͆̚͜͝i̵̝͚͉̞̹̇̀́̆̒̓̈́͛́̌́̈́͘͝M̵̧̢͔͓̱̼̘̜̺̘̒͛̍͂͑̓̈̈́̕m̵̛̹̗̟̺̬̭͍̯̼͓͈̜̾͒̈́̑͗͐͒͜E̶̺̬̟͓͚̊̾̔ḑ̷̡̜̣̮̣̖̰͙̮̝̏̔̂͋I̴̫̥̤̬̮̰͙̘̘̞͇̩̩͕̍̉̔a̵͖͙̎̀͆̈́͗́̿̈́̈́T̸̢̡̟͖̞̟̺̭͖͔̖̻̘̑͠e̸̛̎͐͛̄̈́̀͛̂̎̈́̒͝L̵̨̛͕̘̳̭̖̥̻̮̰̮̀̿͜ͅͅÿ̷̫́̌̔͋̈́̀̏̆̌̚ ̶̹͈̻̦̥̭̳͗̀
̵͓̦̹̦̗̀̈͋A̵̡̡̢̗͖̬͆̐͂̂̎̓̍̍̃͑̕͠Ŷ̸̢̧͔̜̦͍͕͇͍̻͙̄̊͐͊͠Y̶̢̢͖͖͎̝͕̭͔̞̒͑̌̃̑́͆̐͘͘̕ ̶̡͇̠̫͉̮͕̯̣̖̣͍̫̀̾̾͗̋Ļ̶̼̣̦̝͚̟̘̻̰̜̏͋̽̆̄̾̕M̶̭̜̟̝̣̭̘̮͇̼͑͌͌̿̽͋̊͌̌͝ͅẢ̵͓̥͈̠Ǫ̷͚̜̼̗̙̥͎͚̿́̐̌̉͑̓
̷̢͉̪̬̭̫̳̜͍͔̬̙͋͛̋͆̑̄K̵̡̠͔̹̻̠͙͇̺̱͖̙̙̗̈́͂̽͊̓̽͐̈́̚Ȩ̶̢̛͈̦͓̯̮̬̂̉̈́̈́̌̈́̇̇̀̕͠Ķ̶̤̫͓͇͎̻̗̞̱̓̓̌͗̕ ̶̨̡̪̹̥̯͑E̵̛̪̻̔͌́͒̓̔̈́̉͝V̶͉̹̔͊̊̊E̷̗͔̺̠͈̩͈̗̹͎̙̟͖̥͊̈́͠N̴͎̠̳͉̓̈͗̒̓̉̓̔͝
>>
>>472905468
Big if true.
>>
>>472901686
stick your dick in an ayyys you find
>>
>>472907408
>>472901686
>anything with a orifice can be fucked
>anything without a orifice can be fucked it you have a knoife
>>
>>472901686
We can all pretend to be Indian. Should make them either want to leave or exterminate us.
>>
>>472901686
Is that Jar Jar?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.