[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: magnifyingglass.jpg (156 KB, 2560x1470)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
A small majority of middle class & wealthy black people are good peoples.

Poor black people are niggers.

A large majority of middle class & wealthy white people are good peoples.

The majority of wealthy white people are stuck up.

Poor white people are basically niggers.

If you want to fix niggers (and crime) you need to get people out of poverty.
>>
>>472903020
All blacks are niggers
The rich ones are no different
>>
>>472903830
Not in my experience. Many of the rich ones I've encountered often seem more well-rounded than whites actually.
>>
>>472903020
I think your causalty is backwards. Some black people have average or better IQ/character, and they do alright. Giving a nigger a million dolars isn't goint o make him not a nigger. And anyway a lot of those nice black people have worthless nigger kids.
>>
File: 1451948929536.jpg (135 KB, 276x315)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>472903020
>>
>>472903020
Yeah but then who do we exploit to get rich?
>>
>>472903933
because youre a nigger lover.
>>
File: 1609969203628.png (188 KB, 1058x1334)
188 KB
188 KB PNG
>>472903020
here's some more, dickhead.
>>
>>472903976
I think the denominator is the fact that the successful black people had parents who cared about them and their future.
>>
>>472903933
In my day-to-day experience, one thing I observe is that Black, Mexican and Arab men in transient encounters nearly always call me "sir." Whites, except for old-timers, not so much.
>>
>>472903020
Don’t try and redefine nigger retard
>>
>>472903020
Whites like you are the reason you’re being replaced, introducing your ideas like a kike when you’re just a white supremacist piece of shit.

You can’t defend the crimes Of colonization without admitting your race deserves to go extinct for its very moral nature
>>
>>472905449
This is what I also notice about negroes who are worth damn. But negroes who are not worth a damn will probably be terrible parents. Giving them money or whatever social democratic scheme you have in mind isn't going to make them decent people and good parents. They will just be niggers with a lot of money to spend on their car or whatever. I have a working class job in the south and I am quite well versed in the habits of the negro. The best of them can be damn fine people but probably about 80% of them I could endure not having around at all.
>>
File: 1633761133380.png (623 KB, 1000x1446)
623 KB
623 KB PNG
>>472905646

The free white peoples of the west are of only a minority of tribals on the planet to ever:
>Abolish slavery.
>(attempt to) Abolish racism (with temporary, but unprincipled and unstable success)
>Give a fuck about their environment.
>Advance civilization beyond retard peasant tech.
>Get to space.
>Respect and nurture freedom.

I don't have to sit here and watch as my tribe is strangled. I'm smarter than the Jews, and I'm going try and hit them where it really hurts; in their flywheel of power.

Then you brownoids won't have anywhere to hide your stink. You'll be open for criticism and review for what you really are.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.