[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: HUWHITE.jpg (50 KB, 1400x1400)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>AI
>Late stage capitalism
>corruption
>war

people have no hope in the future. they don't have a stake in the future. what is the silver lining?
>>
>>474201172
AI is going to gain physicality, sorry. Corruption and war are things children worry about because they have and always will happen. Capitalism will produce a worldwide population decrease soon, so maybe that.
>>
File: 1720736197399436.png (7 KB, 633x585)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>drop your whitepills

There's a white 300 mg magnesium pill under my closet I accidentally dropped several years ago.
>>
>>474201172
I'm gonna be the biggest strongest dude and try to get an harem as you faggots fuck robots.
>>
No matter who you are, a virgin white incel over 30, a pajeet, a nigger, a dysgenic sand nigger, no matter what, you had billions of chances of being incarnated given the astronomical number, as a random living organism, bacteries, insects or animals, so smile at life, as a human you can at least play video games and listen to music and build your own world with your thoughts, something that a fly or a bacteria cannot do for example .
>>
>>474201835
Kek
>>
>>474202365
where does that get me though? how tf am i supposed to check off all these?
>>
File: channels4_profile.jpg (156 KB, 900x900)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>Trump presidency all but guaranteed
>Rate cuts are coming
>Global liquidity cycle beginning

And we're getting a crypto friendly president. Hold onto your fucking bags anon. We are going so much higher.
>>
File: 1654605113893.jpg (126 KB, 908x536)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>474201172
>what is the silver lining?
You answered your own question. Silver. Take the silver pill.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (13 KB, 275x183)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
White pill
>Trump is gonna get another award from the Jews
Things are just so good right now
>>
>>474201172
We have a non-zero chance a general artificial intelligence that "fooms" into a godlike entity will become a benevolent dictator and give us all nursing handjobs forever
>>
>>474203087
already have anon
>>
My cat ate all my lexparos and prozacs
>>
>>474201172
>>
>>474201172
the only one I can think of is that life is finite
>>
>>474201172
TKD
TND
TPD
>>
>>474201172
Trump, who is guaranteed next president if they don't succeed in whacking him, has publicly endorsed Bitcoin which was specifically designed to destroy central banking. There is also a big show about him taking gold bars for a lease in NYC. He knows what's up, and they're trying to kill him for it. Hopefully this makes him act more prudently with regards to who he surrounds himself with.
>>
>>474201172
Is that not a whitepill? Why would you want to live in a "utopia" where everything goes according to the plan of the government and mega corporations? Are you a CEO or banker yourself?
>>
>>474204621
that doesn't make me wan't do work tho
>>
>>474201172
If you were born white you've already won. Take pride in that and don't let jealous, seething and projecting brownoids get you down.
>>
>>474201172
Fuck you commie shit. Learn the difference between crony capitalism and capitalism.
>>
>"late stage capitalism"
this retardism is parroted exclusively by soichugging NPCs who dropped out of high school. It has no meaning. There is no difference between the symptoms of "late stage capitalism" and the symptoms of communism, fascism, or mercantilism.
>AI
Currently this is an absolute nothingburger, and it will stay this way until the LLM bubble pops. After that, there may be advances in the field. If there are advances, and if it turns out the intelligence explosion is possible, we are well and truly fucked. Realpolitikically, the least safe group will achieve general intelligence first, and superintelligence may appear immediately after this. The world - or more - will simply be forced to be whatever the artificial superintelligence prefers. If the AI wasn't taught to care to pay particular attention to the levels of iron in your blood, it is nearly guaranteed that it will select extreme values, as it is for all unspecified values. If you disagree, consider why humans rule the world, and not any of the many other mammals who have been here for millions of years longer, and realize you must either admit to being a retard, or agree with me completely.
>corruption
Nothingburger. The world has always been horribly corrupt. In fact, it's better now than it has ever been. Still horrible, though. Corruption doesn't matter.
>war
Nothingburger. Name one war that killed over 10% of all people. You can't, there wasn't one. War doesn't matter.
>>
>>474205829
>Currently this is an absolute nothingburger
the current career i'm pursuing is borderline fucked by ai, one more push and it's over for me. i have no will to work.
>>
>>474201172
One day, you will die.
>>
>>474206666
Checked. My mother has worked in finance since the early 90's. This year she, and 9 other old white women were replaced by a single script. Her new job is fine, but 90% of her coworkers are jeets and nobody actually knows what they're doing. It's not gonna get better.
>>
File: 1717447693734138.jpg (132 KB, 1024x1024)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>474205576
You asked for a white pill. I gave you one.
Just imagine being locked for ever in a clown world loop, incapable of escape no matter what!
>>
File: 1693428686636453.jpg (241 KB, 1200x738)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
Weimar
>>
Only God Jesus Christ loves me the way I am and does not leave me alone in this evil hell.
Only God Jesus Christ is real.
Only God Jesus Christ loves me, cares about me and saves me.
Only God Jesus Christ sees me.
Only God Jesus Christ listens to me.
Only God Jesus Christ respects me.
Only God Jesus Christ loves me.
Only God Jesus Christ embraces me.
Only God Jesus Christ is real and true.
I love only my God Jesus Christ.
I will not die in this hell but live forever with my love God Jesus Christ in his manifested Kingdom Come on Earth.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.