[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: gj9045m8094nm03i49.jpg (392 KB, 2552x1432)
392 KB
392 KB JPG
Copy the video in case it gets memory holed.

The classmate's name is Vincent Taormina.

Video: https://www.foxnews.com/video/6358216782112

Here is a transcript:

>Thomas was a quiet kid unless there was something that he was passionate about, politics being one of them.

>[cut in the video]

>He just did not like politicians, especially with the choices that we've had, umm, he did not like our politicians, umm. It was especially during, umm, 2016, it was Bernie Sanders, Hillary Clinton, all of them... he showed that he disliked all of them, did not like any of them. So, I brought up the fact that I'm Hispanic and you know, I'm for Trump, and he said "well you're Hispanic, shouldn't you hate Trump?" and I was like umm, "well no, he's great, he's a great President". And umm, he called me stupid, or insinuated that I was stupid, he's like "well, that's kind of stupid", if...

>[cut in the video]

>He was a know-it-all, umm, so like once again, if he was passionate about something he would just talk talk and acted like he know... knew everything, especially politics-related and, ah, he was just... he would say it in a tone that was like "I'm better than you", in a type of way and... you know... meanwhile it's like dude, we're in the same classes, you know what I mean, we're talking about the same stuff here, and whenever it comes to politics I mean at the end of the day I can agree, you can agree, you can disagree, I can disagree, [unintelligible] like, at that point it doesn't matter, you know what I mean, at that point we're just starting to figure out who we like and all but... yeah, he was real smug, arrogant whenever he was talking and whether that was his way to try to make friends or be funny, I don't know but it got under my skin a lot...
>>
>[cut in the video]

>So, his friend group umm they were known for being like... I guess out there, a little bit more recluse, some of them didn't even show up to school, some of them were home school, I think one of them went to like a private school, umm, they were definitely the type and they did make threats to shoot up our school and that year, I believe it was our, I believe it was our freshman year because I had left our freshman year, before I'd left, umm, I mean everyone going through Snapchat, everybody's texting, and everybody you know saying this that and the third, everybody was saying it was Thomas who made a threat, and it was that friend group, umm, everyone was mainly blaming the friend group but the name that kept coming up was Thomas, and umm he never did anything, you know what I mean, he left school for a couple of days it wasn't anything like a suspension or anything it was just a couple of days, you know...

>[cut in the video]

>He, he was not severely bullied...

>[cut in the video]

>Almost nobody knew him so, you know, so for somebody who got severely bullied, I can... I mean, I'm not gonna name names, but I can name you a few students that were severely bullied and I remember their names... he's not one of them...

>[cut in the video]

>The signs were there and somebody definitely had to have known, somebody whether he was talking to somebody or somebody either just didn't realize or just overlooked it, somebody should have known because he was not a loner, and both of his parents being counselors, how do you not see that warning sign or something, everybody anybody who knew him knew him should have seen something, should have known something was up... and I know, it's kind of easy to hide, but people are gonna to get their affairs in order before they do something this bold and this drastic and... nobody saw it, and why?
>>
>>474518130
>especially during, umm, 2016
He would have been 12 years old…
>>
Damn, he might have been a janny
>>
>>474518463
Good point
>>
100% schizoid
>>
>>474518130
groomed in school and prolly again at the senior place he worked.
>>
>>474518463
Reddit brain starts at a young age.
>>
It’s not Crooks it’s Yearick dude

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.