[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 2857dd8381.png (678 KB, 1256x703)
678 KB
678 KB PNG
I was right, they're gonna fucking kill him, aren't they?
And they won't even bother to make it believable
>>
>>474635734
no, youre supposed to ACCEPT the headline "Joe Biden Dies of Complications due to Covid-19" and vote for KAMALA
>>
>>474635734
It’s all a glow op. This, the staged assassination attempt, the polls, etc.
>>
File: BestCanDo[1].jpg (28 KB, 500x281)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>474635734
>Biden tests positive for Covid-19 and will self-isolate in Delaware, White House says
>right after Biden says he'd only retire for medical reasons
Shit like this is exactly why I think Trump didn't falseflag the shooting. Burger lefties are unironically this incompetent at masking their fuckery.
>>
>>474637124
You reckon they wanted both?
Then they could use the chaos to install their own leader.

Namely an artificial intelligence.
>>
>>474638196
>You reckon they wanted both?
No. I think their plan was offing lil donnie, because they just want a normal politico in the white house.
A lot easier to control some sack of shit that relies on the party to have any relevance rather than a super rich giga retard who does whatever the fuck he wants and requires compromised personal connections to be manipulated.
When the shooting failed they understood that they needed to win the elections so Biden got "infected". In their place I'd have straight up heart attacked him (not openly murdered), a shitload of people would have genuinely believed Trump murdered him for revenge.
>>
File: 2d4117496a.png (823 KB, 1314x816)
823 KB
823 KB PNG
>>474635734
How timely!
>>
>>474635734
Biden knows he’s done.
The only question is what assurances can he get that the system won’t go after him or his family after he leaves.
Negations have been intense in the last few weeks.
Now it’s likely they have reached an agreement.
So Biden says he’s sick.
Kamala takes over. Pardons Hunter.
August they put the real candidate in play.
>>
It’s a coof coup!
>>
File: rascals.webm (3.51 MB, 480x836)
3.51 MB
3.51 MB WEBM
>>474635734
NIGGAS FO TRUMP !!

>NIGGAS FO TRUMP !!

NIGGAS FO TRUMP !!

>NIGGAS FO TRUMP !!

NIGGAS FO TRUMP !!

>NIGGAS FO TRUMP !!

NIGGAS FO TRUMP !!

>NIGGAS FO TRUMP !!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.