[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721772892787240.png (722 KB, 660x536)
722 KB
722 KB PNG
U.S.A. election politics here.
Pol seems to be running at a million miles per second, and my thread went to pg10 in 10 seconds flat, so this will go here. It should be just as relevant. Anyway...
The U.S. gov, including both of its parties, are designed to be as confusing as possible. I'd say since before 2016.

Both parties are rampant with hypocrisy over corporate interests, and sometimes just saying stupid shit to piss off voters for another party and create further division. He did not divide us, it was the ones pulling the strings in the background! Such as putting third trimester abortions in the spotlight, or talking about women who want to "abort" children they just birthed. That's right. That shit didn't even happen in the U.S.. It was part of a policy Canada was working on, and I don't even think it went through, so it was wholly irrelevant to U.S. pol. And yet, the left were talking about it in the news media anyway. It's like they were planted, glowing, even. The left does this with gun rights, too, yes, I am insinuating that there are planted shootings, as dangerous as that can be. Trump got shot but the secret service could have shot the shooter first. You all probably know that story by now.

Both sides like to kill off their opponents, and all of them work towards achieving just one thing, making money for their corpos. Trump himself is possibly the only independent factor, since he pretty much just acts for his own interests, but man, the right sure does love to lose when it's trying to take away abortion rights federally. Almost like trying that is inherently unconstitutional, and won't get voted in. They were lucky that it got put up to the states.
(1/2)

There are numerous articles I could mention here, but I'll put this one down instead.
https://www.heritage.org/progressivism/commentary/larry-fink-blackrock-and-his-global-crusade-advance-identity-politics
>>
>>475521707
(2/2)
So what to do? Personally, I'd love to fully dismantle the US gov as it is now, rebuild it with fresh US citizens, and bust companies like Blackrock/stone, which are essentially trusts that own a bunch of trusts. I hate them, and their gigantic sphere of influence is running so many lives into the ground, it's insanity. What would be nice is putting all that company's worth into paying for the national debt, if they can manage to get disbanded. How much is that again? Didn't it increase astronomically since Biden got into office? Regardless, a couple trillion is still a couple trillion. I'd like for my parents to be able to retire someday. Same for me, you know?

Here's my niggerstamp.
>>
>>475521707
I fucking hate 4chan sometimes.
This was initially a /news/ thread, but now it's here again, and it won't gain any traction, because pol is moving too fast for anything to accumulate before it gets archived.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.