[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: htkh.png (20 KB, 300x480)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
Kocksucker Kamala Thread: The President SHOULD Swallow Kum Edition

Something wild is happening, bros. My dad just got back from the lumber yard in Minnesota, and I asked him how the crew was handling the news that ol’ joey had decided to hang up his campaign trail boots instead of running for office again.

He told me that, honestly, a lot of them had been leaning towards Trump for a while. Keyword: had. Now there's a buzz around the yard that's electric.

A lot of the guys are really pumped about Kamala stepping up as the new frontrunner. My dad said that even the yard's legendary prankster, Timber Tim, mentioned that he and his partner donated their entire tax refund to Kamalas campaign just yesterday.

Most of us thought he was setting up another of his classic jokes, but Timber Tim had the receipt to prove it. When the other guys saw that, many of them started pulling out their smartphones and making donations to Kamala too. I can't even begin to describe what the excitement is like here on the ground in Minnesota for Kamala Harris 2024. Ol' Oakland Kam got my vote.
>>
Crazy Kamala would have been a better name
>>
File: 1721872847895708.jpg (126 KB, 680x510)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>475553731
Fuck. you're right.
>>
File: 1721873095906.jpg (728 KB, 1366x2048)
728 KB
728 KB JPG
I'm not voting for Kamala (Still riding with Biden aka write in with Biden be cause he still had my write in vote) but her step daughter is kinda hot. Want her to sit on my face. Maybe then I would vote for Kamala.
>>
>>475554052
Probably smells like bleach
>>
The democrat party is this tiny everyone else is a top notch conformist

Why we slowly but surely used corrosion of conformity, basic obvious and functional, I simply dodged the band but the death metal guys didn't
>>
>>475553641
>lumber yard prankster
this is the tell, and it's funny that you don't know why
>>
>>475553641
I don't understand why you fucking faggots think this retarded shit works.
>>
>>475554321
>>475554391
I don't know if these guys realize this is an anti-Kamala thread.
>>
>>475553641
Fake story is fake.

Try harder, faggot.
>>
>Timber Tim
>and his partner
woah, i can't believe Kool Kamala has stolen the gay vote from trump even before naming Pete Bootyjuice as her running mate!
>>
>>475554737
>Fake story is fake.
>Try harder, faggot.
This retard goes to movies and yells out "HEY I THINK THESE PEOPLE ARE JUST PRETENDING!!!"

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.