[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mexico_germany3.gif (433 KB, 641x519)
433 KB
433 KB GIF
why does this site never address the hispanic invasion of the US?
>>
>>475594394
Because most US posters have a beaner mother
>>
>>475594394
Burgers are down bad for Latina ass
>>
Cartel
>>
>>475594394
>>475594514
>>475594558
Some of this but the real answer is most white americans are just not that bothered by Mexicans. I personaly have a lot of latino friends and the ones I know are a lot of honest Christians and work hard.

Yes, there are some welfare ogros and criminal scum at higher rates than whites, and yes a lot of them vote democrat for gibs. So it's a problem.

But when people come to 4chan to ragepost, the jews, blacks, and homos are much more pressing matters to talk shit about.
>>
>>475594394
prove you're not a pajeet and ill tell you
>>
>>475594814
When I lived in the south, all of the regular white folk called Mexicans illegal. But they only do that around other white folk.

The Hispanic population has largely increased. The cartel pretty much rules their government.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.