[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Am I the only one here that remembers this Kikes name used to be Netandahyu (Nay-ttan - daa - yoo)?

What is this fuckery? Using CERN to alter his name to mitigate the outcome? He's lost in every timelines anyway.
>>
>>475602791
Nah you're just retarded
>>
File: z ion.png (2.41 MB, 1318x1148)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB PNG
>>475602791
weird soviet name
>>
>>475603130

Well, I am. But come on, anyone?
>>
>>475602791
Idk they keep changing everything to create a fake identity, no one's falling for it.
>>
Also, what's with this "Yahoo" meme anyway. If that's what his name all along, wouldn't it be logical for people to mock him since he first came to the scene? Why recently?

Think my fellows anons, think.
>>
>>475603544

Cheeers! Burger anon!
>>
His original name rhyme with "Neanderthal" which I thought was kinda funny, especially come from that Zionist politician thingy.
That's how I remembers his name.
>>
FunFact: Every Israeli leader, since it’s inception, was born with a different name than the one they took office with.
>>
>>475602791
nah, you're just misremembering. "Yahu" is a common suffix for jew names
>>
>>475605174

Yahoo is also a popular beverage in the Jewish community.
>>
>>475605140
That "Karma debt" mindset.

>>475605174
Thx anon, never knew that before.

CAPTION : STAR

WTF!?
>>
He looks and sounds incredibly evil. Absolutely malign aura. You'd think the world is more complicated than evil people just giving off pure evil vibes, but nope
>>
>>475605555

Also, DIGITS!?
KEK? Is this you're doing!? WTF!?
Can I just say that this bread is really on to something? WTF!?
>>
>>475605732

At this point, with their pathetic loser faces, they also trying to mess with timelines but to no avail, by the way. KEK.

CAPTION : PMDX
PRIME MINISTER DICK.

HAH!
>>
I am proud to baked this schizo bread, anons. So proud.
>>
DIGITS STRIKES AGAIN!
KEK!
>>
>>475602791
It's illegal to disagree with Jewish people
You could be looking at jail time
>>
>>475602791
his name wouldnt have made sense in hebrew if it were "netandahyu." So, i wouldve noticed.
>t. jew
>>
>>475602791
meds now
>>
>>475607157

You mean that sewage Jews who produced thise kids raping mattresses?
I pray for your Burgerland country, anon, truly.

Also, let KEK deal with them, alright?
>>
>>475602791
Iran was behind the opioids epidemic, and sent the money to Iran.
The Trump shooter was an Iran assassin.
USA is going to loose against Russia this time and collapse while at work at with Iran.
Iran is to blame for everything
>>
>>475607521

I know! But you do see what I'm seeing, right? This is not normal. Definitely schizo fuels!
>>
>>475602791
In my timeline it was always Netanyahu.
>>
>>475607795

I dunno, leaning from that feminism graphic novel (picrel), the Glowie groomed version of Iran is pretty much Le Bad, so...
>>
>>475602791
>Am I the only one here that remembers this Kikes name used to be

Netanyahu’s real name is Mileikovski
>>
>>475608134

So why is that people start to tongue-in-cheek of mocking him (which is so cringe) with that search engine Yahoo now, anon?

He failed in his Netandahyu timeline and this Netanyahu is no different.
Zionist party should find some new guy to play his part, to save them from themselves, of course.
>>
>>475608391

>Mileikovski

That's sounds like Russian.
>>
File: 8y25i3.jpg (41 KB, 589x424)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>475602791
Jews are also called Yahua or Yahui.

Which means (((you))) in hebrew.

He is /our guy/ because he's a jew that actually got into the shower this morning.
>>
File: Charles letter.png (661 KB, 618x861)
661 KB
661 KB PNG
>>475608850
most modern jews come from Poland

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.