[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719606556062.png (929 KB, 716x675)
929 KB
929 KB PNG
Why do you guys obsess over trump? He was the exact same as biden. He's not going to change anything morally or economically, it's truly just a zog government. Democracy isn't 2 parties only, america is a gay jewish dictatorship. Nothing will change no matter who wins.

When trump is gone, who will you obsess over next?
>>
>>475673027

> when trump is gone

Yes, this should be the real worry.
>>
>>475673123
Why? He's not going to change anything. All of the children will still have access to the internet and will still be groomed, life will become more leftist. He didn't do anything about it in 2020, he's not going to do anything about it now. I would believe in him too if he actually did something last time or promised anything new, which he isn't. Amerimutts who care about politics are truly braindead unless if they believe that the solution is revolution
>>
If he wins there’s a non-zero chance he will fire a bunch of feds and that would be hilarious. I like him because the apparatus hates him. Once he’s gone I’ll support the next guy they hate. My entire politics is about the collapse of the federal government.
>>
So fucking sick of this gaslighting. The democrats have ruined the United States with inflation, lawfare, violent crime, and mass illegal immigration.
>>
>>475673385
What do feds have to do with anything? Also he never did anything against them and has nothing against them. This is the same with biden and all of the other candidates
>>
>>475673027

I have the exact same question too. I fucking hate these faggots thinking that they are the kings of the world.

They are fucking faggots thinking that their faggot ass old man along with a fucking women are going to change shit to their own liking.

I fucking hate these faggots just as I fucking hate the left. The world needs a cleansing from these fucking fools.
>>
>>475673027
So instead of wasting energy: why do you make these low value threads instead of something that gets readers productive or engaged in lucrative ventures or other unconventional or little known means of making money?

I refuse to be fooled again into letting this other stuff interfere with my success. I just came here now out of a habit I'm losing quite happily. I'd rather stare into oblivion then look at the crap on this site. Only a few random things I've actually learned here about making MONEY or enhancing my power. I would love to know more but it's not here
>>
>>475673467
Do you believe that trump actually closed the borders or has the intent to do so? It's not going to ethnically cleanse the country, mexicans will still come and live here. He did nothing against violent crime, inflation, etc also and will never fix these things. American presidents do not care about you or the crime in your neighborhood

>>475673500
Exactly this

>>475673581
I literally never post here besides quoting people, this is the first thread I've made on /pol/ actually. Believe it or not, I'm not lying.
>>
>>475673775
I assumed you were a bot sorry. Take what I said as directed to whoever employs the bots, but really I just want the advice I said I'm looking for .

If you have any advice please I'd love to know. From /g/ it seems people make money automating websites and YouTube channels to collect revenue . That's one realm I'm considering. Feel like that may be old news though
>>
>>475673775
But see even asking people for business advice or an alternative site here that isn't full of people who can't think .. it never goes anywhere. So the site is truly worthless to me unless I can datamine it and sell my insights I guess
>>
>>475674191
You're not going to find anything helpful or skill building on imageboards unless if you can find like specialized communities for it. For the most part, you just have to do your own research and think about it I guess. I don't believe that you should really dedicate your life to money making specifically, just avoid debt and try to be at peace with yourself. Money comes after that unless if you need money for some kind of fulfillment, which wouldn't make sense. In that case, you would really need to dedicate yourself to it and not be on imageboards. Basically nothing should matter besides food, water, housing and access to knowledge and fulfillment.
>>
>>475674829
My finances and life investment were perfect until I got sucked into a family members now chronic illness and total dependence . I've been enslaved and it's my fault , all I want is money and freedom to produce independently, which I cannot do atm. Looking for better means of winning back my freedom. Never helping anyone beyond my means again unless I intend to die in the process.
>>
>>475675142
>Never helping anyone beyond my means
Beyond my capacity to do so without being relentlessly abused and disempowered* call me a drama queen, idk anyone who had been through this and don't care who gets it.
>>
>>475673027
You either get a symbolic victory (your preference as figurehead but lots of stupid shit happening in the street ) or you get a practical victory (less antifa type agitprop crap because their person is president) but you can't have both.
>>
>>475673775
Fucking lying piece of shit, kill yourself
>>
>>475674829
>I don't believe that you should really dedicate your life to money making
You misunderstand or disagree which is fine
>>
>>475675142
>Never helping anyone beyond my means again unless I intend to die in the process.
Peacefully as a sacrifice I mena, if I have the balls to push someone out of the way of lethal danger and assuming I get my cyanide tooth implanted by then just to ensure I finish the job and don't end up a complete burden
>>
>>475675749
Usually I think not eating is the best or most honorable way to die (beyond loving out your life's purpose which might be the only way), but I've seen how mettlesome humans are and totally violate sovereignty over ones life just to abuse them. Ridiculous so I have to ensure I make a way out for myself
>>
>>475676022
Did I mention I'm bitter lol. Take care . Forget everything you've seen here you're probably being psyoped into doing something horrible out of some misguided notion of what is right and wrong
>>
>>475673027
Because he makes trannies (like you) seethe
>>
>>475675142
Just brainstorm and research it to the best of your ability. It sucks that you have to put so much effort to get out of that kind of debt though. There are hundreds of ways to make money or something. Get a notebook and spend all of your freetime writing down things that you have the time to pursue and then research them individually.

>>475675309
>>475675476
Yeah, I understand.

>>475675322
If it's only a symbolic victory, there's no point in being so zealous about him or obsessing over him. It's extremely unhealthy to do something like that. You're basically conditioning yourself to view all kinds of victories as fake in a way.

>>475675334
Why wouldn't you believe me? I started using imageboards in 2023, I started with the sharty (the basedjak party thing), now I'm on it's splinters. Well, I did look at /b/ once and left immediately because of loli shit in 2020, and I have also posted on /his/ here, never made threads on that either. Besides that, I've had two nights where I trolled in the replies of random /pol/ threads.

>>475676298
I don't seethe over him and I'm not a tranny, I actually think it would be funny if he won. But I really don't get the obsession with him. He's just another mindless jew puppet, nothing more nor less.
>>
>>475676666
Wasted on a wall of t3xt
>>
>>475676666
Thanks for the advice, I've been doing this but the only way to learn afaik is as you seem to suggest to learn by measured trial and error and taking reasonable risks and knowing how to avoid problem clients
>>
>>475673027
I'm only here for the election shenanigans and tomfoolery.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.