[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1wc7nb.jpg (31 KB, 450x450)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
Trump or Harris?
>>
Accelerate is a meme. It's nothing but a slow decline forever.
>>
>>475678064
Kamala is anti-Zionist and Trump is "Mass Deportation Now." Either way something massive and /pol/itically incorrect happens.
>>475678213
Go back to /r9k/.
>>
File: 1719252622847078s.jpg (8 KB, 226x250)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>475678213
Accelerate to full blown hell.

Which one makes hell happen faster? Trump seems more like a delayed hell, that will hit like a brick wall in 10 years, whereas Harris is like a slow steady hell, with immediate hell the second her reign of terror begins.

It's a tuffy.
>>
File: b.jpg (44 KB, 469x680)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
OP, when I fucked your mother, your sister and your dog in the ass last night your mother asked the same question. Who knows. Hunter
>>
>>475678477
It's not an acceleration both candidates are outright promising what /pol/ wants. Everyone else here is like cave people that got let out and all your stupid cave eyes don't even know that the sun is shining.
>>
File: 1680132865615350.jpg (144 KB, 1237x2048)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>475678533
Ahahahaha.

This is a non-shill thread, sars.
>>
File: Randy Marsh - Drunk.png (310 KB, 588x1000)
310 KB
310 KB PNG
>>475678064
>Seriously, Sars. Which side is accelerate on?

Don't care either way it's a win/win but for maximum keks. Trump needs to win
Kamel toe will absolutely destroy America, "But again MAGA still won't do shit" - So "Nothing will happen"
>It's been proven Republicans/MAGA can't & won't do shit even with muh guns against legit tyranny.
America will be destroyed - So exciting times either way

Facts to date: 1by1
>MAGA incited an insurrection when they lost in 2020 & has been labeled the "deadly terrorist attack in US History", according to MSM & the Biden administration.
(Fact Checked by Snopes/Government/Scientific Fact Checkers & Google+Bing)

>MAGA are extremist according to the CIA/FBI/DOD & the Government media establishment, so if Trump win's it's on like donkey kong
Government media - Democrats will incite violent against MAGA/Trump supporters & burn down America

>It's been legitimately proven Liberal-Democrats are well funded(Soro's Money) & can destabilize America with just pallets of bricks & absolutely burn down towns

So inconclusion Trump needs to win for anything to "actually happen" but it will be slow under Kamel Toe as this chap has stated >>475678213
>"Accelerate is a meme. It's nothing but a slow decline forever"

>We know MAGA actually "won't do shit" & legit failed to take the Capital & overthrow democracy in 2020
The only real MAGA threats are in my opinion they are extremely well armed & organized - "But again still won't do shit even against legit tyranny "
>>
>>475678064
Harris. Literally everyone gets mad as fuck. A Trump win just results in conservacuck cope for another 4 years.
Extra points if the election is "fortified".
>>
>>475678064

Im voting for the guy that got shot in the head and survived
>>
>>475678616
>promising
That's only relevant in terms of the gap between what's promised and what's delivered (infinity gay niggers in both cases).
>>
>>475679942
You seem to think acceleration is predicated on MAGA chuds doing something. It's not. One side has already started shooting (and burning down cities) and fucking Kamala isn't going to calm them down any.
>>
>being an accelerationist
I shiggity diggity
>>
>>475678064
How to accelerate:
1. Don’t vote
2. Don’t work
3. Claim winner cheated (even if he didn’t)
4. Blame the voters for every problem; threaten them with justice and jail time for the same crimes their politicians commit
>>
>>475680777
>vote harder
Guliani may have been fake, but the testimony he gathered wasn't. Voting doesn't matter when everyone is afraid, they just get divided and vote stupid.
GET TRAINED, you are running out of time to be healthy and skilled.

Seek Jesus, Start with You.
Get Trained, Start with You.
Or Cry.
>>
File: 1711153703113235.jpg (113 KB, 731x685)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>475678064
shills will say having a nigger-jeet-jew shegoblin is a good thing. Its gonna be hilarious when she sends all you retards to war because some other head of state wore the same dress as her and she was on her period.
>>
>>475680967
She's over 60 years old. Thankfully she's becoming more masculine, but sadly will never be a man to know the actual place of détente or destruction, nor personal sacrifice instinct of the man.
>>
>>475681076
you never really know how those jeet mutants operate though. she could have an extra limb we dont even know about
>>
>>475681147
it is fair, women can ovulate beyond expected menopause.
>>
>>475681206
And how do we know she wont be going through menopause while in office and nuke Switzerland over some chocolate? Nobody is asking the real questions
>>
File: 1721166674349894.jpg (803 KB, 1991x1709)
803 KB
803 KB JPG
>>475678064
Jewnaming is the best, they get desperate and start creating wars and famine and poverty.
NAME THE JEW, NAME IT.
>>
>>475681593
True. Lots of people dont know this but israel is actually full of jews. Like almost all of them
>>
>>475680695
>You seem to think acceleration is predicated on MAGA chuds doing something.
Negative, I know for a fact MAGA/Trump supporters won't do shit if Kamala wins the US election.
You also stated it here >>475680050
>"A Trump win just results in conservacuck cope for another 4 years"
So, there will be no-acceleration if Kamel Toe win's the election in my opinion, but you make good points >>475680278
>"what's promised and what's delivered (infinity gay niggers in both cases)"
Hence in my opinion stated earlier "Kamel toe will absolutely destroy America" by importing unsustainable influx of refugees from 3rd World shit holes
>"Import 3rd World Shit become 3rd World shit hole"
Not to mentions Democrat economic policy will compound America's collapse.
-Sustaining a debt-based economy
-Climate change ie Clean energy policy & reducing in fossil fuel extraction - Oil/Gas/Coal
-Increased Military Industrial Complex's
-Housing/EBT/Educating hordes of immigrants
-Inflation/Massive money printing/forgiving student debt
>I can go on, its unsustainable long term

How ever a Trump win will cause chaos with the Liberal-Left absolutely losing it.
>>
Air conditioning for alaska
>>
File: 1721166504367341.jpg (513 KB, 1524x1262)
513 KB
513 KB JPG
>>475681912
I live in the country number 6 with most jews, you can live, but its hellish. Poverty is absurd... we are really floor poor.
I am so poor its disgusting, do you know how absurd is not be able to afford literally nothing? The state has big debts with me that wont be paid...
>>
>>475678064
>Harris
The satanic Dems do more to initiate the end times (my particular flavor) than the GOP. Doesn't look like the Russians will start a nuke war now, but the left is the group making the moves to destroy humanity. Trump is a military and domestic economy disappointment. Things are too peaceful and profitable under his stewardship.
>>
>>475682342
>its unsustainable long term
You don't seem to understand what accelerationism is anon.
>>
>>475684022
Checked
>You don't seem to understand what accelerationism is anon
Yea fair enough, my choice of words need work, but i'm sure my assessment is correct
>Short Term I mean to say is 4-5yrs
>Long Term I say is 8-10yrs

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.