[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: We got this.jpg (1.9 MB, 3024x4032)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB JPG
So I was at the store today and noticed prices were down. I was walking by the ice cream aisle and thought

>Ya know what... fuck it! Let's eat a carton in honor of Scranton Joe... he saved democracy once when he decided to run and a second time when he selflessly stood down, putting his nation above his own ego.

So I got a onions free option, as healthy as ice cream can be... but that's not enough... I wanted to celebrate Kaptin' Kamala too... so I got a coconut milk ice cream.

Who's with me. If you're voting Kamala 2024... DIG IN!

We got this in the bag.
>>
>>475680004
that stuff is actually pretty good, I usually eat the "yogurt" during certain parts of the year
>>
>>475680004
>>475680180
and it's not for political reasons but for religious reasons
>>
Damn straight! I work in the Bakken oil fields and during lunch we usually try to "out man" each other... you know, bring in the rarest cooked cuts of meat or down some beers when the project manager isn't looking.

Well the other day one of the toughest guys in the camp brought in some coconut ice cream. First we were raggin' on him "Come on Carson... you can't be serious eating that here. This is a red meat kind of man camp"

And he growled back "I'm doing it for Kamala, she's the coconut brat. And it's about damn time blue collar america stand the fuck up and show her we got her back the way she has ours."

Well... next day at lunch EVERYBODY had coconut ice cream. I noticed we've all lost a few pounds to. It turns out when you follow proven leadership benefits come even in unexpected way.

All this to say North Dakota's going blue this year.
>>
>>475680668
lol
>>
Hell yeah! I'm digging in too, for Kamala our next president (and a damn good one at that).
>>
>>475680004
I had some moose tracks earlier. I think I might vote for RFK
>>
#DigIn
Kamala Kats... we got this!

kamala IS brat
>>
>>475680668
I thought coconut was a slur for brown people that act white.
>>
>>475682555
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bSTqokjNEE

this is the moment she became brat
>>
File: SLRights.png (18 KB, 199x323)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>475680004
>prices were down.
That is one of the great things about being a White Chad Shoplifter, I pay very little attention to prices at all. Can't wait until the next fake virus scam since people will be more concerned about who has on a perv muzzle or black dildo on their ass or whatever absurd rule they pull out of thin air over some well dressed, articulate, well spoken White man walking out the door around self checkout without paying for anything. DIEverse niggers, spics and women (lol) pretending to be loss prevention is really hilarious too.
The big box jew can suck my dick
>>
>>475680004
1.99 quarter pounder cheeseburgers at Sonic!
>>
File: 1000002824.jpg (3.1 MB, 4032x3024)
3.1 MB
3.1 MB JPG
>>475680004
nice idea, I just hate that it's you who made it. I don't usually have a sweet tooth, but I figured I may as well.
>>
>>475680004
>>475684121
/pol/ is healing the divide through ice cream
>>
Blessed thread
>t. work in the ice cream industry

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.