[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FB_IMG_1721957532753.jpg (150 KB, 720x960)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
Why are we always picking up after niggers
>>
>>
Once she stops putting out pussy on demand he’ll wake up and realize he was blinded by his lust and inability to control his primitive urges. It’ll be too late as he’ll be married to her and now will have to pay child support and give up half of what he owns to her.
>>
>>475681506
Her standard shitty "sharp eye" makeup, tattoos. Usually overweight. His shitty polo shirt and overpriced watch. Match made in heaven if you ask me.
>>
>>475682208
If he's smart (Wich I doubt) he would realize his self worth and propagate some fucking kids on his own. Many such cases with these type women, they breed nig kids and have a revolving door of temporary men
>>
>>475681506
> We
Speak for yourself
>>
>>475684707
I was using this as a metaphore for humanity you mongoloid
>>
>>475681506
Goth girls used to fucking loathe negros
What the hell happened?
>>
>>475681506
I gave up understanding men like this. I've known some where they're just so kind hearted or whatever the fuck.
>>
File: klj.png (1.07 MB, 593x917)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
activating melanin receptors is divine, rebirth through reanimation

pink skin is animal flesh, npcs avataring the kali yuga for terraforming purposes, a temporary accommodation at the behest of star cycles
>>
>>475684977
It became mainstream.
>>
>>475685463
Honestly, stfu nigger. And it's about time people that to your fucking face. Fuck off with that yakub bullshit
>>
>>475681506
I bought my land 6 years ago from a pack of niggers and I still find trash on the property to this day, can be walking the wooded acreage and find pieces of random busted up plastic half buried in the dirt, it was way worse initially, tires, fiberglass, just random trash, covered in leaves and vines
>>
>>475681506
Why would people constantly make these kind of threads? No reason. So a natural conclusion is its a demoralisation propaganda.
>>
>>475681506
Why is the house falling over in the bkg?
>>
>>475681506
Young men usually have less value than young women. Because of this the don't think they can make demands and should just take what they can get.

Young men don't realize that as they age they gain value, whereas women lose their value. And eventually a man will be more valuable than a woman.

This is why you often see older men with younger women. They realize that they don't have to deal with nigger leftovers.
>>
>>475682734
He can use that little niglet for picking cotton.
>>
File: 3-5ths.jpg (166 KB, 706x1078)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>475681506
>Why are we always picking up after niggers
Because we're (currently) law-abiding?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.