[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Alright faggots, where were you when you realized that ukraine and russia have been duping the US and milking the fuck out of its economy since the kickoff of the the start of the war.

Russia and Ukraine have been working together in order to secure extremely large amounts of USD and world influence, China is also facilitating this through theatrics and making money when able.

When dust settles China and russia will have grown stronger and pushed the united states to the side securing their position in the world as the two most well respect and powerful superpowers.

Ukraine, being mostly ethnic Russians to begin with, give zero fucks when the rat throws in the towel. Zelensky the jew gets his cut of the cash and moves to israel or wherever, never to be seen again.

I'm calling it, we're gonna get rugpulled on this ukraine russia bullshit and desu it's gonna be funny as fuck.
>>
>>475681847
/pol/ has known this since the start. they're also using it as an excuse to kill all the Christian slavs as possible.
>>
>>475681847
Thats true i can confirm, I am a russian soldier in ukraine (irl I am actually a small time actor I am just pretending to be a soldier, I get paid in walnuts), all the fighting is fake, explosions are remote detonations done with cinematic props, blood on "corpses" is tomato sauce, irl us an the hohols are just sitting in trenches playing cards, the only casualties yet have been Timofey who got drunk, fell into the Dnepr and drowned, and some hohol who got stabbed because he cheated at po(r)ker
>>
>>475682907
Dumbfuck the violence is real, the only winners are the heads of state and suppliers of the war effort.
>>
>>475681847
The jewish mitosis. It’s all part of their plan to implode the first world and flee to BRICS.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.