[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2767.jpg (311 KB, 1982x1333)
311 KB
311 KB JPG
There’s unironically nothing wrong with being transgender, prove me wrong
>>
no way thats his daughter (son)
>>
Would
>>
keep telling yourself that
>>
File: 1716085444537925.jpg (210 KB, 1024x1024)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>475681965
Yes; however, there is something very wrong with trying to involve children in this disgusting debauchery. They're pedos
>>
>>475681965
You need surgery to physically represent yourself the way you supposedly "feel" yourself to be inside.
How tf do you not see a problem here.

S U R G E R Y
>>
i dont care about trannies lets talk about dry cleaning you really trust them with your close? the very fabric that lays on you?yypx
>>
>>475681965
I’d marry his daughter.
>>
bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait
>>
File: 1696231818753123.jpg (187 KB, 1024x1024)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>475681965
Mental illness that makes you want to mutilate your genitals

/thread you tranny loving faggot
>>
>>475682150
hes wearing vlads amulet hes immune to fire
>>
File: 1692673107249380.jpg (121 KB, 1222x890)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>475681965
>>
>>475681965
yes taking cocks in a shit hole is very wrong
>>
*hits pipe*
>>
>>475681965
1 post by this ID.
>>
>>475682595
which?
>>
Theres no such thing as transgenderism
Youre just a gay faggot
>>
>>475681965
bussy smells like shit
>>
He's got two dozen other children. He good.
>>
It literally IS something wrong with you though? Wrong body for your supposed gender?
>>
File: opfrfr2.png (1.19 MB, 1125x1017)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>>475681965
You all belong in a mental institution - and you know it.
>>
Sad.
>>
>>475681965
There is no evidence of female brains in male bodies or vice versa. There is no evidence that children can be born into the "wrong body" whatever that means.
There is no evidence that can attribute the massive influx of trannies to anything other than social pressures, certainly not anything natural.
There is no procedure that can change your gender. So called "gender affirming" procedures are not standardized.
There is no evidence that current assessment procedures are anywhere near rigorous enough for children and minors to rule out non-persistent gender dysphoria, attention seeking, and other treatable mental problems.
We have had men and women for millions of years and any 2 year old can tell them apart. I don't need to prove anything. You're the one making extraordinary claims.
>>
>>475681965
it's mental illness, and we should not be promoting or celebrating that
>>
>>475681965
>prove me wrong
Humans are not and have never been a protandrous species. You're just demented. SAGE.
>>
>>475681965
Imagine believing castrating yourself is normal and there's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>475681965
lol! why would I give a shit about tranny, we all know chances of them reproducing are very low and chances of them necking themselves by the time they reach 30s are high. I just want all that tranny propaganda to stop and go back to backalleys like they've been before this decade
>>
File: market my drugs for free.png (1.35 MB, 2000x2721)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
>>475681965
i don't have to prove you wrong, because i don't care. YOU, however, fight tooth, claw and nail for your right to give me your money, so i'm taking it.
>>
>>475681965
No, we're past that. The endless, pointless talking with skinwalkers pretending to be human.

We're going to *kill* you. *Nature* will prove you wrong, when you die pointlessly for your dysgenic beliefs and shut up *forever*.

Here we go!
>>
>>475681965
Lobotomy used to get promoted as well.
>>
>>475683970
Wait...you're a part of this? Are you serious? Do you sell Male to Female drugs?
>>
>>475681965
Awesome. Another 1pbtid thread. Nannie’s here are useless.
>>
>>475681965
>nothing wrong
Troons believe they were born in the wrong body. That is their entire argument, which like yours is fucking retarded.
>>
That's not what that boy really looks like. Picking the most normal pic of that soon to be troon
>>
>>475683564
if they feel like a bitch, there's no reason to make them be a dick
trannies are popping up because they aren't getting kicked half to death for existing anymore
lefties popped up after nuns stopped beating kinds for using the wrong hand
crazy, right?
there are surgeries to give you some sweet bitch tits and build you a nice little dong, if you're into that
whether you find them gender affirming or gender subverting is a POV thing
and why should someone that wants some bolt ons give a fuck about your opinion on them?
so your position is kind of irrelevant since you don't think the condition even exists
you won't accept any amount of rigor less than calling them all faggots and kicking the shit out of them
because even one trannie must be an error in your dumbass "fuck everyone else doing shit I don't like" philosophy
there's been boygirls and girlboys and all manner of sex acts between all manner of humans as long as we have had writing
the leviticus nerds wouldn't have needed to cry so much about young men banging each other constantly if the young men weren't up to it
we've had autistic horny confused monkeys each figuring out how to live life as they see fit for millions of years
I don't need to prove anything. You're the one mad they don't fit into the fairy tale your parents and priest shoved down your throat as a kid
>>
File: 1721595978553208.jpg (1.04 MB, 3463x2112)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>>475684298
>$200 BILLION industry
did you think people would leave that alone? did you think your vaxxmaxxing was free this whole time too?
>>
>>475681965
>nothing wrong with chopping off your dick and castrating yourself
you people are sick in the head
>>
>>475682400
this 00 get
>>
>>475681965
why are literally 100% of the billionaires jews
>>
>>475685508
The entire notion of "transgender" is inherently bigoted, it's rooted in homophobia and sexism. There is no such thing as a man who expresses himself "as a woman". A man who wears makeup is expressing himself in one of the many ways that men can, and by insisting that he's a woman, or even by allowing him to insist that he's a woman, you're actively reducing the number of ways men are allowed to express themselves. You're saying "no, men aren't allowed to be beautiful or wear makeup. they have to become women if they want to do that". You're saying "no, girls aren't allowed to cut their hair short or play sports. they have to become men if they want to do that". Enforced conformity is all it is. It's no different from an oppressive traditionalist purity spiral. If you actually cared about these people you would want them to love and accept their bodies and their actual, true selves. They aren't transgender. Nobody is. There's no such thing as "transgender". They're just afraid of society bludgeoning them to force them to get back in line. So instead of changing their behavior to be more socially acceptable for men, they think they can change their bodies to be more socially acceptable for their behavior. Do you not see how that's the same problem either way? People need to stand up and say "men can wear makeup and women can have hairy legs and it's not taboo". They should never, EVER give in to the society's bigoted demands by changing their bodies to look more like the opposite sex, which never works by the way and always results in monstrosities. If you don't see why actual LGB people are against transgender ideology you're either a bad faith bigot or you have zero empathy.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.