[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Monero and a jew.jpg (141 KB, 930x500)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
Tired of the Nigger Jew Cult of Diversity?

jews do not let white communities have borders
jews enforce diversity throguh the barrel of a gun
FUCK JEWS
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK DIVERSITY
FUCK A NATION THAT WILL NEVER ENFORCE ITS BORDER ITS A COMMIE NATION
GOLD SILVER BULLETS GUNS and a SMALL AMOUNT OF MONERO FOR DIGITAL TRANSACTION WITH WHITE FARMERS
is the new economy of the WHITE MAN!
>>
>>475682274
Israel needs to end. It is an illegal apartheid state.
>>
File: GPPuXYDbYAAtc2Y.jpg (49 KB, 544x680)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>475682274
Look everyone, It's the monero tranny from /Biz.

Your crypto isn't political like decred.
Stakers vote for new features paid for by the decentralized treasury. On top of that has native p2p privacy mixer in the decrediton wallet.

Monero is ok if all you want is privacy.

Last time he fucked off when I called him a well pissing glow nigger. What will he do today?
>>
>>475682405
Jews and Niggers are going to be put in labor camps. Mark my words. I simply will not rest until I see Jews and Niggers loaded onto trains and into the labor camps. Work them to the bone.

They have no place in a White Civilization. Anyone who says otherwise is a race traitor. Death to Diversity and the Jewish Bailout Communist Dollar

>>475682508
Ahem.

Death to NIGGERS
Death to JEWS
FUck Money Printing Commie Jews and their bailout dollar

WHITE POWER
HEIL HITLER

Do your jewish handlers even allow you to say the same thing? If so repeat what I said.

Monero is replacing not only Bitcoin but the Jews National Paper Currency Racket
>>
They force whites to fight wars in the name of Jewish ethnonationalism while at the same time saying white communities cannot exists and forcing racial integration via the army. It’s so hypocritical the system has lost any credibility. The law is meaningless. Tyranny is all there is.
>>
>>475682940
Death to anyone who threatens Diversity on White Families, White Women, or White Men. We will not tolerate your Communist Nigger Jew Rhetoric.

White Communities are the future. Diversity is a death sentence by the State.

Reject the Death Sentence of the State. Reject Diversity!
>>
File: 1721615867534049.jpg (187 KB, 1080x1211)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
Comfort is the great maker of cowards and thankfully the jews can't help themselves and are eroding what comfort whites have left. Soon will come the grande waking up and organising of the most race against a world of vile sub-humanity.
>>
>>475683458
Organising of the white race*. Fucking phone.
>>
File: jew agent of satan.png (2.16 MB, 797x1200)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB PNG
>>475682940
Jews and Niggers hate Monero. They hate it when White Families purchase Food Directly from White Farmers without their Spy Apparatus Banking System.

Remember Jews and Niggers will only steal white labor by imposing income tax and a debt based (communist) economy.

Death to Communist. Death to niggers. Death to Jews.

White Power.

HEIL HITLER

Monero is replacing not only Bitcoin but the Paper Currencies of the Jewish Banking Nations.
>>
File: jewish golems.jpg (45 KB, 500x631)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>475683458
With Jews you will ONLY Lose!

Jews are a very evil people. Monero ends the Jews ability to impose income tax on white people. This ends the Jews ability to finance endless Nigger handouts.
>>
File: GQNOildWAAExsVA.jpg (26 KB, 500x500)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>475682891
Yes well, that may be fine and well at cyber command but around here we say END THE FED.
>>
File: jewish lies sold here.jpg (138 KB, 1000x973)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>475683458
Remember Brother. They always proclaim "too big to fail" when they want Whites to pay for their Jewish Business Failures!
>>
File: monero behead the fed.png (371 KB, 761x1033)
371 KB
371 KB PNG
>>475683759
decred is a nigger coin sorry to inform u of such facts.

Also around here in the Monero sphere

we say openly

Death to Niggers
Death to jews
Death to Diversity
Death to Communist Bailouts that benefit the Jews caste system

HEIL HITLER

WHITE POWER

>>475683759
Do your jewish masters allow you to even say such things decred nigger?

also its behead the fed u dumb decred nigger
>>
File: MoneroPepe.jpg (11 KB, 277x182)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
I love Monero so fucking much!
>>
File: monetary policy lol.jpg (88 KB, 712x1014)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>475684342
care to share some monero memes?

Do you also dislike Jews and Niggers? How about income tax or endless nigger handouts from the forever in debt state?
>>
File: dcrdex.jpg (15 KB, 402x237)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>475683946
Decred is interoperable with it's own decentralized DEX.

Cake wallet will be supporting Decred. Just like monero.

Monero is simply ok if all you care about is privacy. Troon devs will decide which features to add without your input.
That seems well like a centralized power that can compromise the whole coin.

Decred votes on things before doing them to prevent coup behavior from within.
>>
>>475684739
>Do you also dislike Jews and Niggers? How about income tax or endless nigger handouts from the forever in debt state?
I hate all of that.
I don't have more memes, I'm not that much of a meme saver.
>>
whites are rightful jewish clay

you exist to serve the jews and be toyed by them

your entire existence has been funded by kikes and you functioned as their meat puppet enforcers your entire life
>>
>>475682274
Behead all Muslims and Jews. Nigs and Pigs deserve each other.
>>
File: 1710568251489593.jpg (1.51 MB, 1920x1076)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB JPG
>>475682274
Unfathomably based.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.