[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6102.jpg (895 KB, 1290x1238)
895 KB
895 KB JPG
I HATE WOMEN SO MUCH. I HAVE EVERYTHING, IVE BECOME FIT AND GOOD LOOKING WITH AN AMAZING CAREER AT 20 YEARS OLD AND NO WOMAN COMES TO APPROACH ME
>>
Probably because you're Indian.
>>
>>475683544
women dont approach men. maybe if you look like zyzz, bit even then the best approaching woman will be a 7/10 at best
>>
>>475683544
>NO WOMAN COMES TO APPROACH ME
Spoken like a beta male. Imagine being a man and waiting for things to just... happen to you. Almost like a woman.
>>
>>475683544
>not going to a country with honest, direct women.

you signed up for Canada you knew their women were cancer.
>>
>>475683812
>>475683661
>>475683637
When I was 15-17 years old I always approached women and ask them out and I asked one special lady to marry me. I used to be chubby and weird. I understand back then why they rejected (I wasn’t that bad) but now I have a little insecurity issues because I feel fat even if I have abs now and I’m fit
>>
>>475683544
You are so garbage even other women seem to be bothered by your insanity.
>>
>>475684641
(You are a fucking crazy bitch)
>>
>>475684699
>>475684641
How am I crazy?
>>
>>475683544
Honest question, if you weren't worthy of a woman's love then why would all these external things make you worthy of love now? And if it is the external things, why are you under the impression that it's a sincere form of love? If she wants you for your money, it's so she can spend it. If she wants you for your body, it's because it satisfies her lust. What you seek you will not find because you have failed to understand the most important thing: you aren't those things. Do you need a woman to be your mommy? Make you feel nice and safe? Won't happen. Best you can hope for is a bitch that knows her place and keeps your house in line and raises your children well. The love that a man receives is tied not merely to the externals but his character, how he uses himself and his resources in the world. Just stop being such a cringe beta bitch.
>>
>>475685001
This thread is textbook behavior of cluster B disordered people.
>>
>>475683544
Its over saar
you might as well go back
>>
>>475683544
You do the dance as the male stupid. Muh peacocks nugga duh.
>>
>>475683661
>>475683812
>>475685372
Fuck off I know my worth
>>
>>475684138
disregard the shitposts. you either meet women on dating sites or you approach them irl. its extremely rare that women approach men
>>
>>475683544
Do you know why? Because you're fear and hatred come off you in waves of energy.
Ironically, you need to love women before you can get close to one.
>>
>>475683544
Have you tried talking to them without using your capslock voice?
>>
>>475683544
Because your stress is exiting your pores and turning them off.
Human cortisol. Everyone around you subconsciously detects it.
No one likes being around stressed people because stress is contagious. Your cortisol winds up in others around you.
Learn to be chill, ALLCAPS.
>>
>>475686450
I am very chill

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.