[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hq720.jpg (58 KB, 686x386)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
Any other Canadian born Desis sick of the Streetshitterophobia in Canada on both sides?? Anyone facing increased Streetshitterophobia and stereotyping that never used to happen until the 2016+ group of immigrants/international students moved to Canada?

On one hand i can't stand all the stereotypes that Desis are plagued with based on a small group of people such as Brampton driving, mortgage fraud, students living 8 people to a basement, new firework bylaws that had to be put in after Diwali, college fraud, english test fraud, etc. I do feel for the new immigrants moving for a better life- especially when Canada is so unaffordable.

However, the stereotypes have a lot of truth to them and it so obvious that the Canadian population in general is absolutely fed up with the new Indian immigrants. These things honestly just didn't happen before. Am i crazy or was the indian community in Canada not like this before? Just recently there was a post in r/Ontario about the amount of newcomers shitting on the beach in small ontario. Now tents are being banned because of the amount of shitting and littering that goes on in there?

It makes me worried for the future because of all the new stereotyping we are faced with even though we aren't the group that are partaking in these "activities"
>>
>>475683734
Indians invited all this shit in the first place by enabling other Indians in diploma scams and general nepotism. Get fucked.
>>
>>475683953
also older generation indians in power practising nepotism over regular standard practice for hiring
>>
>>475683734
Maybe it's because they publicly shit on our beaches? It's clear our cultures don't gel
>>
>>475683734

>we aren't the group that are partaking in these "activities"

Yes they are. All Indians should not be in Western countries. The ones who came twenty years ago are just the thin edge of the wedge. They are the ones who brought them all in.
>>
It’s over as far as it comes to the general public perception of brown people.

It’s still somewhat better in white collar jobs like big law or high finance since you don’t see too many immigrants there (or the ones that you do see are the really exceptional ones who could attend top universities and get good GPAs). But im sick and tired of the immigrants giving the entire community a negative rep

Signed,
Punjabi living in ON working in one of the above professions
>>
>>475683734
Indians are the devils creation.
They are the devolution of shit itself.
They are a tool for globehomo to destroy nations, religions, economies, working conditions, environments, families, races and humans in general.
Their culture is one which literally revolves around the concept of piss and shit worship.
>>
>>475683734
This is a bot thread, anon posted this exact shit word for word two days ago.
>>
>>475683734
You get what you fucking deserve. In fact, the hate is not enough.
>>
>>475683953
>Indians invited all this shit in the first place by enabling other Indians in diploma scams and general nepotism. Get fucked.
They literally cannot help themselves. I know an Indian professional who was EXTREMELY excited when he discovered that the government would allow him to import low caste slaves (cheap workers) from India.

Privatize the profits, socialize the costs Healthcare
Crime
Rent/Property inflation
Reduced quality of life
Reduced GDP per capita

Remember, the Indians didn't just invite themselves in. If you don't deal with the root cause, you cannot stop the problem.
>>
File: codreau-traitor.jpg (120 KB, 1700x820)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>475685068
>Their culture is one which literally revolves around the concept of piss and shit worship.
WHO let them into your country?
>>
>>475684935
It’s well deserved. Jeets got too greedy. You should have been grateful for the chance to live in a white country, but jeets insisted on importing their uncivilized nigger cousins to spread the same filth that made India uninhabitable into the West.
>>
>>475683734
>On one hand i can't stand all the stereotypes that Desis are plagued with based on a small group of people
99.9999999% of India is pure filth. Those people make up your majority. The nice clean smart people are the outlier.
>>
>>475683734
>Canadian born Desis
You're not Canadian anything. You're pajeets, the world's dalits. Either walk in front of a train or go back to India and then get hit by a train.
>>
>>475683734
To be fair, you guys fake credential'd your way into the hardware tech industry long before the coding industry, like back in the 2000's forward
I had to work with supposed A+ and MCSE holders who literally couldn't assemble a dell workstation out of the box
Not saying none of you are qualified for your jobs, but let's not pretend it all started in 2016
>>
>>475685694
You stupid nigger OP has an American flag this is a copypasta
>>
>>475686186
So? I'm not saying no to an opportunity to hate jeets. Besides, spiritually they're identical to bots.
>>
>>475683734
>>475684935
You both seem like nice people. Don't go on /pol/ if you want to gage the opinion on people. Most people here are old and bitter
>>
>>475684935
>>475686517

Whites have a right to their own countries. How dare you move to their countries and displace them and then moralize as if you are in the right. Whites should be violently expelling you. You need to return to India.
>>
>>475688154
Shouldnt you fuck off back to Europe then?

Or should we all just move back to Africa?

Average /pol/tard baka
>>
There is no phobia, jeets are a plague like no other this earth has endured.
>>
>>475683734
Use a toilet, drive properly and stop trying to scam/molest people.

It's a start at least.
>>
File: 1710900962843398.png (229 KB, 1798x807)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
>>475688558
fucking retard poojeet. Unlike whites who built the Americas from the ground up to create a new home, you streetshitters do nothing but leech off of and scam your way into the west. You built nothing but mounds of garbage and feces, and you should all be deported back to where you belong

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.