[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3062.jpg (233 KB, 828x1567)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
Religion is political. Take this Christian denomination test and report back with your results and your faith. I am Catholic, and Catholicism was my sixth highest result
https://denominationdifferences.com/quiz
>>
>>475684321
Religion is so brutally political is offensive they remove any religion thread ever
It's arguable there is nothing more political THAN religion
>>
>>475684412
Sneed
>>
>>475685031
Who are you quoting
>>
>>475684321
Fuck off and die Jew worshipper.
>>475684412
What the fuck are you on about? This Jew worship spam is always allowed.
>>
>>475684321
>9 Then God said to Abraham, “As for you, you must keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you for the generations to come. 10 This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, the covenant you are to keep: Every male among you shall be ritually mutilated. 11 You are to undergo ritual mutilation, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and you. 12 For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must be ritually mutilated, including those born in your household or bought with money from a foreigner—those who are not your offspring. 13 Whether born in your household or bought with your money, they must be ritually mutilated. My covenant in your flesh is to be an everlasting covenant. 14 Any unmutilated male, who has not been mutilated in the flesh, will be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant.”
This is the evil that Christians worship

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.