[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GSkG7OzXQAA8u71.jpg (1.26 MB, 2460x3448)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB JPG
>>
>>475684979
He's just big boned. Also means he's fairly healthy (not sickly and weak).
>>
>>475684979
Many such cases. He has a pathetic physiognomy
>>
>>475684979
By fucking a couch
>>
>>475684979
This hillbilly gets you moist doesn't he?
>>
File: Apu eh.png (192 KB, 491x475)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
Momma's good cooking?
>>
>>475684979
is that body positiivity that leftoids have been preaching to us? he is a bit slobby looking now that i think about it. i wonder what his taint smells like after a long day.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsUmP1PGBGE
>>
File: needlemouse.jpg (142 KB, 700x700)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
Ladybugs Graham hates Vance.
People like Graham and Nikki Haley and Marco Rubio and Mittens hate Vance.
With enemies like these it's pretty easy to understand who's posting these threads.
Lincoln Project kiked faggots.
>>
>>475684979
ozempic

JD Vance is a richfag so he has no pretext
perhaps he likes being fat
>>
He's going to try to steal sofas from the White House like the hillbilly Clintons tried.
>>
>>475685284
Hes also a literal faggot. Admitted to it in his book but then got brainwashed by the church and has spent every day since thinking about dicks.
>>
File: 1000013934.png (1.88 MB, 1863x1440)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB PNG
>>475684979
TOP TEN REASONS WHY JD VANCE IS /POL/ APPROVED
- he wants to deport messicans and towelheads and boost the white birth rate by advocating nativist and natalist positions
- he was right about the ukraine war
- his wife is more attractive than michelle obama and barbara bush and rashida t'aliban
- he's not an obnoxious christcuck who will blow an election by taking an absolutist position on abortion or an unusually harsh anti-marijuana policy
- has based and mysterious techno-monarchy quasi-libertarian financial backers who dislike woke nigworship and communism
- he dislikes woke nigworship and communism
- nice healthy moderate positions where needed and robust extreme positions where needed
- his children have down syndrome which is considered adorable by modern standards
- he was editor in chief of the yale law review which means he's got mensa tier IQ and understands the system that needs to be changed at a very deep level
- he bleachmaxxed and married some aryan indian lady he met from a call center
- he only associates with based jews, not the bad ones
- he believes in based protectionist and populist policies that will boost the economy and create high paying manufacturing jobs and energy sector jobs
- he will create a robot computer that will replace all meaningless woman jobs like HR and "project coordinator" that add nothing substantive to the economy
- he has blue eyes, a cool beard, and isn't afraid of being called gay for wearing eyeliner
>>
>>475686172
And yet he still made three sons. Who cares if he's a fag? You're a 4channer.
>>
>>475684979
FOLLOW @AFHASBARA and stop cropping his pics faggot
>>
File: 1705628584745874.jpg (24 KB, 400x400)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>475684979
whats wrong with being fat?
>>
>>475685335
>By fucking a couch

That was debunked! Snopes says it’s not true. We need to tell everyone that J.D. Vance did NOT fuck a couch, he definitely did not, and he doesn’t find them sexy at all.
>>
>>475684979
Must be all that Indian food. I'd be enormous in his situation.

Does anyone cook for you op?
>>
>>
>>475684979
hes large and in charge that what counts
>>
>>475686725
thats so fucking fake no politician comes from poverty so much fucken bullshit i hear all the time, I know nothing about him but i guarantee to be in that position he has been rich as fuck his entire life and never worked a day
>>
>>475686695
Real talk my antipodean nigga. If my woman was cooking vindaloo and butter chicken every night I’d be fat as hell. Unfortunately she’s a useless cunt and I wish that domestic beatings were permissible here. Fuck me I guess.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.