[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: kh5fd44bh_file.jpg (135 KB, 720x400)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
I don't hate people, but I do think we have an unsustainable population growth. I think the elites are as smart as we are and they know what we know, but I disagree with their approach to lowering our total population. I think that the use of AI in the coming years we can solve the problem.

Every living animal on this earth is wired to reproduce, this can't be programmed out, so then give them what they want in simulation and we can reduce the total population by about 50% in 80 years. Why bother with forced sterilizations or out right murder?

Discuss.

While I wait for the count down for post, i will say i few things for younger anons.

Be humble, love your self, you can't fail if you love your self. Ever been in love? If you have you will know that is when you take best care of your self and are much more careful of what you say or do. So, if you don't have anyone to love, then at least love your self! Here you will learn how to move the mountain, and you will attract what you put out into this world.

The power i'll give will far exceed all kings and emperors
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wxyN3z9PL4

Thread theme
>>
Stfu and go outside loser. Look at you getting all in a tizzy about population or some faggot shit. Go outside and punch a tree until it's tilted over.
>>
File: NF - attention.png (1.93 MB, 861x1464)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB PNG
>>475686145
>>
When I say love your self, I mean if you're a man/boy, wash 2 to 3 times a day, shave your neck, stop using toilet roll, use two bottles of water about 3 liters to wash your ass. Eat properly, no seed oils for cooking, no grains, no processed dairy unless your stomach can handle it. 90 to 98 % meat based as in keto, plenty of fruit and sunshine, get that sun on your skin, do not every use sun screen, just don't burn your self stupid... No gym work, no running.

masturbate to calm down but not as an addictive habit. Wear the clothes of your ideal mate, sure you want that cute girl traveler, but have you even looked at what she wears anon?
>>
>>475686602
an ideal white women you want will not even look at you unless you are dressed like she dresses and eat like she eats etc. You can't just fucking wang it with cheap chat up lines in a bar...
>>
File: may_ludd_find_you.png (283 KB, 620x413)
283 KB
283 KB PNG
If you feel there are too many people then live for about 50 more years and watch the population drop like a brick all across the globe. Due to the price of houses and even apartments less and less people are having kids, most countries are only gaining 1 person for every 2 lost.

Unless serious economic reform takes place we will continue to see people not having children.
>>
>>475686894
>>475686602
in other words she would approach you if you have what she wants. You don't even have to lift a finger...
>>
File: 22.jpg (25 KB, 500x500)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>475686145
I don't know what you just said in your blog here, but you fight the power brother
>>
>>475686957
well its the wrong way isn't it? As I said... its cruel and will lead to outright violence. If I have to protect my family i don't really care about your politics or your fucking
>muh ethno state

I'd just fucking kill you if you present a threat to me or my family desu.
>>
>>475686145
>population
>AI
>da elites
Baby's first politics. Lurk more before creating a thread.
>>
>>475686957
it is people like you that are backward, you want to bring us back to brutal tribalism and madmax world.

listen to me fuckhead, you do that expect to be killed within the first week.
>>
>>475687188
shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up your fucking spacker you and your fucking jannies know who i am...

We fucking know who you are!
>>
my iq = 150+

fafo
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxviZNF9LYc
>>
never have i ever been so sober...
>>
File: 3.png (8 KB, 778x122)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>475687274
i just like the look of the flag you nigger dont push your anarchist hate on me.

Also go light on them most anarchists are like 14-17 years old and just started listening to punk, they don't know what they are supporting and most will grow out of it when they get their first job.
>>
i could destroy people with a few phone calls, that's all it would take. Because I am smart, yes I am.
>>
but I am a nice guy, just a nice guy so treat me like that and i will treat you the same, you start messing i will destroy you.

Do not fuck with so called higher level autism, aka people that didn't know they had it (caused by vaccines) we are stronger today and we sought God.
>>
i would fucking burn you so hard you have no idea what we can do yet... I can move a psy wheel under glass from across the room, why it works i don't know but I can only attribute it to the holy spirit because it only gives me a little. In times of great stress there are some things I can do that baffles me.
>>
>>475686145
>Too many BROWN people
FTFY you fucking disingenuous faggot
>>
>>475688141
>psy wheel
psi wheel
>>
I often wake at night to go pee and as i pee i see my dreams in 4k full color like i was their or in 2 places. The lord shows me the events that will happen, expect an AI war with machines beyond your comprehension. The end days are still far away but everything that happens from now till then is calculative and has been allowed by our lord, so we can learn.
>>
>>475688468
>or in 2 places.
exactly that, i can see in that state 2 worlds even with my eyes open.
>>
I was /b/ like everyone else, then I was /x/ then I was /pol/ I looked at /x/ the other day it is completely destroyed, so much bullshit, so much time waste. I guess you could blame gate keeping, but really is there a point in me trying to teach people there?
>>
this world you see is your mind.
>>
i tried to teach /b/ into stable diffusion animation but i see again people are so fucking dumb, no takers at all. None Nada. So be it, they are too stupid to learn comfyUI, so they will always use the defaults and same image gens over and over again, these people make me sick, these people are not my people, my people push and push and then push and push more.
>>
i hate coomsumers the most, they take take take take, they never thank. why give them anything?
>>
too many people is an understatement. What we really have is too many stupid people. People throwing their litter on the ground meters away from a bin etc. People like this need to be exterminated softly...
>>
I walked up my street tonight and i saw the same homeless and again they are cussing out over fuck knows what, they are their every fucking day and its annoying. No one can fix them, they aren't even human they are npc, ever spoken to one of them and try to help them?

ahah good luck...
>>
>>475689540
I my self was homeless for 7 months, and i've never met a more brain dead bunch of people, all on the crack pipe and using drugs prescribed to buy more beer and the likes, etc etc... Its hell, and if you like that almost decent girl she will fuck your life up because she is a crack head and isn't human...

do not tell me you shit anons you know nothing nothing at all.
>>
through the cloud of latent noise we will find some sort of place for our selves but do not ask me for help unless this country is ever attacked.
>>
I'll be right here when you need me. I won't say nothing, you put the kit in my arms and i will do my duty for king and country, politically neutral. But do not mess with me.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3W9zplEiV0

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.