[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I know things got tense but who is Vance supposed to bring into the fold? pence is better for swing states.
>>
>>475686497
It's pretty obvious that Trump fears losing the Evangelicals. They know he's evil, and have been trying to ignore the smell of brimstone for a long time while waiting for the promises that Trump makes to them. Vance is supposed to appease them.
>>
>>475686497
from an electability standpoint, absolutely
from a traitor standpoint, man it could be close vance is a faggot snake
>>
>>475686497
Hunter Pence is a former mlb player.
>>
>>475686497
At the time, yes. Now Trump would have been better off with Marco Rubio and the party would have been better off as well. J.D. Vance is not likeable or presidential. With him as the VP there is no hope for the future of the Republican party.
>>
>>475687165
Don’t correct them, its funnier that way
>>
>>475686497
Hunter Biden would be best.
>>
>>475686658
Do evangelicals like Vance? I didn't realize he was even modestly religious. He's a big tech guy, so I assumed this was a play to keep our economy artificially booming for a few more years. Signaling to the tech sector that they are good to go

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.