[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Was he right?
>>
>>475686893
memoryholed. Fake as fuck
>>
>>475686893
Do schizos really think any random person who works at a government company is evil?
>>
>>475686893
Made me want to get off 4chan after seeing the vid. It literally shook me up

>>475686945
SHUT THE FUCK UP HOW IS IT FAKE? His dad is a real person that police confirmed was killed, it wasn't a hoax, they would prefer it be a hoax. It was memory holed because no one wanted you guys to talk about it, just a sick guy who did the unthinkable to his own father.

Knowing I'm statistically talking to someone on 4chan who will be arrested in the future for something similar, or worse. That laser anon guy replied to one of my posts once and that freaked me out knowing he is in prison now for murder
>>
>>475686893
Of course. Gotta kill the philosemetic boomer golem first
>>
>>475687290
you can find the prop head available online. Fruit juice and a fake head in the bag LOL
>>
>>475687012
Any
You mean every?
>>475687290
You're an idiot. Leave this site, you fucking moron . There are more murderering racists on Worldstar but I don't see the DNCIA harassing them.
>>
A honky is indeed wonky
>>
>>475686945
Nobody even wanted to see the video when they heard what happened so fuck off retarded unkower of normies.
>>
>>475687012
They really do.
>>
>>475686893
Post his music shit was catchy as fuck
>>
>>475686893
Colofunkinrado should be 2024’s album of the year

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.