[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1705292746543912.png (512 KB, 650x609)
512 KB
512 KB PNG
The competency crisis strikes again
>Mexican drug kingpin Ismael “El Mayo” Zambada was arrested by U.S. agents Thursday after a high-ranking Sinaloa cartel member tricked him into flying to Texas, Mexican and U.S. officials said.
>Joaquín Guzmán López, the son of imprisoned drug lord Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán, was on the same plane and also arrested, a Homeland Security Investigations official said.
>>
>>475687790
Oh no, not el chapos son....

When is the Netflix series going to come out about this?
>>
Welcome to Florence ADX boys
>>
>>475687790
>Sinaloa cartel member tricked him into flying to Texas
"Hey, is this plane flying to Texas?"
"Uh... no boss."
>>
>>475687790
And is that even the latest thing? Did you hear about their tequila factory exploding? I think it killed 8 people.
>>
File: IMG_5619.png (1.24 MB, 1170x2532)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
It’s only just beginning
>>
>>475687790
You know... last year I had this crazy idea that if these cartels went to Africa to protect them from Russian thugs instigating coups in the areas, they'd be in good graces with the US gov and portentially even get Chapo free.
Bet that sounds like a plan now that it's too late, doesn't it? Btw it's only my opinion, but I think France is compromised by Russia for some reason. It makes no sense to send troops into Ukraine when there is a direct danger on the southern front. But these people don't want me anyway, so they'll never listen to me. But they WILL arrest, throw me against the wall, and restrict my freedoms no problem whatsoever. Ain't that right, Lancashire Constabulary? My fucking 250k now. This is already leaking into 4chan. Get a fucking move on.
>>
>>475688331
Ever see A-Team?
>>
>>475688918
You're kind of a funny guy huh?
>>
File: 29902240725_29105300834.jpg (571 KB, 1768x1080)
571 KB
571 KB JPG
Don't say l didnt warn you about pic reIated happening to offIine waIIets.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.