[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: TED.png (14 KB, 771x723)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
eurocucks brought disease, niggers, kikerats, feminism, faggotry, and troonism to the Americas.

eurocucks from the start did not respect the land and its people. eurocucks and kikerats believe themselves to be "modern" and desire atheistic "utopias" full of uppity feminist bitches, poos, chinks, niggers, fags and troons with HIV, and unrestricted abortion and euthanasia.

Your insanities are not welcomed in the Americas. You actually have to go back.
>>
>oh no you live in a McMansion with tons of land and have no neighbors or living in bunkers thousands of feet in the air with a ranch and never had any wars since the civil war destroy your houses but we will project because we have had 99 percent of wars in history hence why we need bricks

What did the Euros mean by this one?
>>
>but tornadoes even though we’re the size of California

Even God laughs
>>
>what do you mean peasants have been living in the pods for thousands of years? We have history

Yeah I’ll enjoy my autumn woods lmao
>>
>>475687957
shut the fuck up jew
slide thread

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.