[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

This is BY FAR the most important book you will ever read this year. Caleb Maupin thoroughly dissects the psychology and personality of Kamala Harris and why she is DANGEROUS for America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X_emkhX-xQ

This book was pulled from Amazon on Monday without explanation it's that dangerous to the establishment.

The elites who secretly control the American political system wanted Kamala as POTUS from the start for a number of reasons. They knew she stood no chance of being elected into office democratically, so they strategically placed her as Biden's VP knowing Biden was incapable of running the country due to his age and health meaning it would be inevitable that Kamala would take over.

Kamala is a raging psychopath who hates her father and projects her hatred on to every man (especially black man) she encounters. She also has a deeply Malthusian agenda and seeks to do the bidding of the elites by reducing the human population through abortion up to the moment of birth and contraception. She is anti-human to the core and must be stopped.

This book goes over so many details about this demon it's incredible. Everyone needs to read it before the election so you know what kind of monster Kamala Harris has been her entire life.

THIS NEEDS TO BE ON NATIONAL NEWS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNvi7GiUzdA
>>
>>475688112
Based Caleb, one of my favorite commies
>>
>>475688284
Pray Caleb Maupin rejects communism entirely and turns to Christ's Church (Rome).
>>
It should be noted that during 2015, Archive.org scrubbed a bunch of California government pages that made her look bad. That was the first time I ever saw the Wayback Machine censor for purely and obvious political reasons. She's very close friends with Sheryl Sandberg, and while I doubt that Harris herself is a mastermind, there's no doubt she is one of the most deeply controlled puppets of the neoliberal technocracy.
>>
>>475688112
Its like how they replaced "bear with biden" and biden bear with a teddy bear for democrats to buy
>>
>>475688112
Buy an ad faggot.
>>
>>475688579
>It should be noted that during 2015, Archive.org scrubbed a bunch of California government pages that made her look bad.

Interesting. Could you tweet this to Maupin or comment it on one of his videos?
>>
Still available on Lulu:
https://www.lulu.com/shop/caleb-maupin/kamala-harris-the-future-of-america-an-essay-in-three-parts/paperback/product-zmkjegd.html
Ordered my copy...hope it actually arrives
>>
>>475688112
Both books are AI generated crap. Who cares
>>
>>475689365
Maupin's book is not AI generated. It took him months of research to write.
>>
>>
>>475688112
No one cares Maupin.
>>
>>475691345
I'm not Caleb Maupin.
>>
>>475689131
TOO LATE.

THEY'VE CENSORED HIM ON LULU TOO.
>>
>>475689792
Caleb is just another trump shill who cares?
>>
>>475691736
Listen to the audiobook. His book goes over highly revealing facts about Kamala's life and why she's satanic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNIpulcW0Vo
>>
>>475690576
>accused of being a jew
>gets book banned
now I want to read it even more, Finklestein is based as fuck, maybe this guy is too
>>
>>475692858
The audiobook is on YouTube. Please share it with everyone you know to get the word out.

Kamala Harris is a demon
>>
>>475693450
I would suggest downloading and ripping the audio before JewTube takes it down too
>>
>>475693450
You might do well getting it into Thomas Sowell circles where Obama has already been effectively scoriated for his destructive policies. The amount and variety of people those TS channels reach is sometimes astounding
>>
>>475693731
Yes I'll do that.
>>
>>475694536
I also just took my own advice and ripped a copy of the 3 part version from the author's channel. When JewTube inevitably removes it I'll upload it somewhere and paste here.
>>
>>475695078
God bless you anon.
>>
>>475688112
None of this is real. Just some scammer pulling hsi own book trying to push sales. If he really cared about exposing Kamala, his book would be free.
>>
>>475688579
The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".
>>
>>475695453
So why was he also banned from Lulu?
>>
>>475688112
>literally a Russia Today reporter
Dropped
>>
>>475695453
>>475695625
Streisand Effect

Look it up.
>>
>>475696281
Why would Maupin pull his own book knowing he would have sold thousands of copies as Kamala is running for president?
>>
>>475688112
Does it matter?
We all know that they're shit and puppets and clowns
>>
PDF NOW AVAILABLE:

https://calebmaupin.gumroad.com/l/ndblg
>>
>>475688112
The book is gay
He has a chapter where he goes off in detail about how he masturbates to photos of elephant penis
>>
>>475688112
I'm not buying the book Caleb
>>
>>475699053
You didn't read the book because if you did you'd understand how prophetic the book was in predicting the situation America is in right now.
>>
>>475688112
>nearly 50% of the thread is just OP replying to everything
Buy an ad, Caleb. We're not buying your book.
>>
File: 1706574174290047.jpg (732 KB, 960x828)
732 KB
732 KB JPG
>>475695533
nigger
>>
>>475699429
I'm not caleb.
>>
>>475688112
Look Caleb, I appreciate your zeal, but buy a fucking advertisement. Are you a kike? Probably, either way pony uo the shekels and do it already. I'm tired of seeing your posts
>>
>>475700316
I'm not Caleb and Caleb isn't Jewish but Protestant. He needs Rome.
>>
>>475700433
>needs Rome
Your opinion on books is also ignored.
>>
>>475700477
Catholicism is the original Church.

Repent

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.