[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: n3xyk06p2ee51.jpg (284 KB, 1639x2048)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
If I buy Canadian military MREs, am I taking away from soldiers, and hurting the CAF?
Because that would be horrible.
Or is it literally "extra" stuff, and buying surplus helps the army?
Because that would be great.
>>
>>475688462
If its anything like the US Army, no, there are so many boxes of these fucking things just laying around they would be glad to get rid of them. One time we opened a CONEX box in our motorpool that hadn't been opened in years and it was full of MRE boxes that were like 8 years past their "use date". We still took them to eat during training, and it was about as awful as you can imagine.
>>
Why would they sell stuff they still need, that makes no sense
>>
>>475688462
>>475688741
>>475688848
Yea generally they are going to have a surplus of them and they get sold off when nearing or past expiry. Then they end up on that guys youtube channel where he eats like 5-80 year old MREs. Crackers with animal fats go rancid for example, chocolate and stuff but peanut butter can last a century still being "edible".
>>
File: 1000000112.jpg (13 KB, 320x355)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>475688462
Canada has a military?? Since when?
>>
>>475688462
>If I buy Canadian military MREs, am I taking away from soldiers, and hurting the CAF?
No, but if you're buying Ukrainian military MRE, you are taking it away from the soldiers from frontlines.
>>
>>475689575
>Canada has a military?? Since when?
Since you guys became our bestest and most awesomest bros? They're basically you guys
>>
>>475688462
dont worry about it,
they werent doing anything with their supplies anyways. I mean c'mon canada? go to war? LUL

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.